Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Gossip Girl

GG - my favourite TV show ended last Monday but I didn't get the chance to watch it until just now.
I just want to say one word : SNAP!
And "thanks" for an emotion-evoking season. This is exactly why I don't usually watch dramas. Cos they have a way to make you feel something bout your nearly-perfect life seems far from perfect!

OK, I know some of my friends are not fans of GG cause of the outrageous lifestyle of New York teenagers featured in the show. But if you put aside the crazily expensive outfits, limos, crazy penthouses, you will actually get a very interesting storyline. I'm not gonna bother myself with the plot here, but truthfully, it's good. The whole season has touched my emotions like crazy. When Dan and Serena are happy together, they actually make me feel sad (and I think you know where I'm going with this). But I just can't help to think, will my life change a lot if I do have somebody? Right now, I just don't bother myself with this kinda thing cause I don't want it to affect my studies, but will my studies actually get affected? Not that I would know eh. Whatevs... I was just having one of my curious moments. I have plenty :P Again, just not gonna think about it again. It was just an aftereffect of GG lol, that's all.

I have one more thing in mind. In the last episode Bart told Chuck that since now he has Blair, he will become a whole new person. He will be more responsible, gentleman, willing to make sacrifice, etc (I don't remember the rest) , apekah benar kata En Bass itu? Somehow I don't feel like I'm up for that *grin*. Anyways, I'm very satisfied with how things are right now, and I could not ask for more. I have more friends now that I can really really talk to whenever I have a problem which is always nice cause I don't tend to keep things to myself. OK enough, you know the rest if you've been following my blog.

Gosh, my laptop is so crappy right now :(
More reason to get a new one eh.
Ok, tulis one more perkara sahaja...

Tomorrow, I will be going to Fifth Avenue. More shopping! err...more window shopping I have to say. That street excites me more than any other street, and I think I know why. hehe. But it's not like I'm going to enter Prada, Chanel, Dior, LV etc etc boutique. I simply can't or else I definitely would! I will walk until 34th Street (where the Empire State building is) and maybe, if the weather is good, I will go up. It's been raining everyday now and the rain is destroying my holiday, hands down! Well, along 34th Street, kami mahu pergi GAP, Forever 21 and VS. I'm getting more things from VS. I already spent like 70+dollars there, and I might spend another 80dollars tomorrow. HAHAHA. but wait guys, they are not all for me! Orang ramai kirim dong... so I'm just doing the honour of buying them. hehe.

k babe, ciao for now :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks ye belikan kite fridge magnet

Afiqah said...

kakak saya tak sabar nak habiskan duit kat New York nih