Saturday, May 10, 2008

Wabagishik Rd

Canada has the weirdest road names ever! Just as u think Wabagishik Rd sounds weird, u can safely bet Seldom Seen Rd is even weirder...and also Sleepy Hollow Rd! Creepy eh?

I just got back from my fieldtrip. I was excited to be back! Not to say the fieldtrip was bad, but there were few moments where I wished I wasn't there at all. My arms are still sore from dragging my bag. It's very very heavy and I had to walk from B&G building to Elgin Hall to London Hall. That's quite a workout I had. I was sweating bulls when I finally got to London Hall, and right now, I'm hungry. For 10 days, I do not eat proper food at all! At most, I fried spaghetti with perencah nasi goreng. Hah!

OK, seriously I have tonnes of stories to tell.



cabinmates :) at the contact between
quartzite and conglomerate

2 comments:

Keoi said...

what's the word origin?.. gile cool name...eheheheh

fzrzk said...

huhu. i dunno the origin of the name. i think it might come from the first nation peeps. i rase je..

FF= fashion forward.
no worries, it's not an official word or anything. i just made that up with my bud cos it's easier kat kedai bile ckp "this is so not FF" instead of saying fashion forward. karang terasa lakkk..hehehehe.