Monday, April 28, 2008

I will always keep u in my mind and heart :)

I will writing my last exam tomorrow, but I'm taking a break to write an something.

My grandmom passed away. Her name was Hajah Bidah Manap. She had a stroke last Saturday and she passed away this morning at 10am. And I was writing my Stats exam at that moment.

Innalillah...

I'm so gonna missed her :(
She asked for something from Canada, and I promised her I will find it. I haven't bought it yet, and I was thinking of finding it tomorrow or the Wednesday. SO now, I don't have to look for it....
At least I feel okay that I spoke to her 2 weeks ago...remember I wrote bout my conversation with her in my blog? We were joking with each other at that time, taking about the time differences (which she is always amazed), nak beli ape utk die, when am I going to go back to Malaysia etc....and of course, she always always asked me to study hard and don't be a big spender (huhu, ni pon nenek pesan tau!).

Now, our Hari Raya won't be the same and I don't necessarily will go back to Jertih every 2 weeks like I always do :(
I'm reflecting back and see whether I've "repay" enough for her kindness and sacrifices she did for me. One thing I remember is, when I was 13, I just got back from my Pengakap camping and during that camp I was so stupid and wore a RM70 pants to play mud....(I got trick to wear that pants), and so that pants was in the worst condition anyone could every imagine! I got home, told my mom...and as u expected I was scolded. booo-hooo...but my grandmom was at my home at that time...she took that pants, and she scrubed it for me until it looked brand new. And of course, die bebel balik dekat my mom for scolding me. Oh dear! and I only stood there and watched her scrubed my pants (ngong sikit)...

Well, at least I know she's proud of me. She had my newspaper pictures in her glass cabinet. That was nice, and she keeps telling everybody about me and my sister. I'm happy that she's proud of me and I do my best to make her happy too whenever I was back at Jertih. I do hope I've done enough things to make her happy in a way to show how much I appreciate her.

I have an exam tomorrow. I got to put aside my sadness and focus. It's hard I know because I keep reminiscing about her :( and other stuff too! (the berangan part)

ok people I hope you can sedekahkan al-Fatihah to my late grandmom.

Wassalam...