Monday, April 14, 2008

one down, 3 to go

o hai! this is how u say hi in lolspeakz language. whaaaaat? i got this from my flickr (they always show u greetings in different languages).

i just had my first paper just now! that went well :) and u know what we did after that? we went to tim horton of course. i just want to have tim horton as much as i can before going back to Malaysia :) and, we got to know that the ice cap supreme is out again! it's the limited edition of ice cap, they have it this time around...when it's warm (apparently, it is still 4C outside, not warm enuf for me). this year, they have different flavours, brownie and hazelnut ice cap. God i want it! last year's flavours were choc mint and butterscotch caramel. and take my words, butterscotch caramel is simply heaven! well, back to the story, the "iklan" looks so gooooood! since i didnt bring my money *huhu*, izzy had to pay it first for me. sorry, i forgot how much it was. and we had our first taste of it. i said to izzy "rase macam ice cap biasa je". izzy agreed. oh dear, we got fooled by the ad. sigh. ye la, our expectation is high since last year's flavours are so darn good. maybe u will say it does taste different than the regular ice cap, idk...ikut ppl's taste bud. oh what in the world...

then i decided to have an all pink night. giler gedik!
had my pink top, with my pink VS pants, and pink head band... it couldn't get any better!
just to set things straight...whatever i was doing, is totally pointless.
i even had my strawberry body mist (also pink) as my mic, since i was dancing and singing all night. bod*oh giler. as a result, my heart was pumping so fast, and i was out of breath due to the jumping and singing out loud. see, i can act stupidly sometimes :( boooo-hoooo and i forgot to have my dinner

this post might seems a little disorganized. i'm writing this at 2am...i have no clue why am i still awake cos i have to see Oz tomorrow....then we are going shopping.

some of u might know that i have flu over the week...the medicine i took few mins ago is starting to show its effect..i'm seeing stars now......so i gtg. ciao
i will write more tomorrow.

3 comments:

Anna Mohamed Amin said...

good luck!! :) my first paper gonna be on 30th May.. huhu..

Ariff Shazwan said...

apa ni final exam pun leh shopping lagi?

arghhh tensennye ngan U ak nih... :(

fzrzk said...

lambat nye ur first paper anna, so skarang joli lahh!

arep...arep....terpaksa pegi shopping. to get stuff for some friends!! tapi end up beli seluar utk field course :(