Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Suggestion for watching

If u have the time, do watch The Stephen Hawking and Theory of Everything series. I think they are just starting. It's really good. I think my mouth was opened (literally, lol) through out the whole 40mins. I know bout Theory of Everything since last year, but I wasn't so motivated to go and read it although my dad has all the popular books on it. I'm doing it this summer break!

And once I did, I do want to share it here! Just hope I will understand.
And I'm downloading One Tree Hill too. Everybody is watching it, I feel so left out. The only drama series I watched is Gossip Girl. lol, cos the setting is in NY.
My watch list is always the reality TV show, although a friend pointed out that it's merely "reality TV", I just don't care and I love it! haha. Still, I can't have so many on my watching list. I might dropped a few TV series. Haven't decide yet what, but I will. (I think Beauty and the Geek has got to go)

Anyways, back to economics geography. I wonder why there are even in here. I have no freaking clue what they are! and the terms are so unfamiliar, and they are not even in the textbook! sigh!
I have to goggle some of them... lots of work here.. but I'm sure it is interesting, since my sister constantly points that out!

No comments: