Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Beli Barang List

Currently, I am downloading all 5 seasons of One Tree Hill. I don't know whether I'm going to like it, but so far, the first 3 episodes are quite "mind-catching". You see, I think a lot. I know if I watch this kind of shows, I will have a hell of thinking to do after that. I hate that! I'm already thinking of few things now, in regards to that show. my oh my! Anyways, the point is, I finally understand why my 2 friends - who are fans of this show - love it so bad. I'm not gonna discuss the show yet, cause having watched only 3 episodes, don't give me that power yet! That show is supposed to be my summer watching thing. If you have something to say, keep it to yourself first! Just wait for another 1 month :)

Right, told you I wanna list down the things that my friends have been asking me to get them.
Here are the stuff. Most of them are asking for Victoria's Secret products. You know I'm a fan of that brand, so you can pretty much ask me anything 'bout it if you are interested as well. My cousins are asking me to get them the VS Secret Garden products, but they want only 4 items, and the sale is for 5 items. So, if you feel like fulfilling the fifth product, that would be nice. You can check out the items on VS website. It's 5 items for USD30. Sometimes, they might be more generous and make it 6 items. Last year when I was buying them for souvenirs to friends and family, it was 8 items for USD36. See, it varies, but most of the time, it will be 5 items for USD30. If you want PJs or anything like that, I have to warn you...what you see on the website, do not necessarily will be in the store. So that could be hard to find, if you are so specific. Also, I'm getting lip glosses for my mom and sister. Siapa nak, boleh gak. USD15 untuk 3 batang. OK, now I feel like a dealer already, just I do no get any komisen je :P

ok, that is just one thing.
Next, I have a friend who is asking for a CD, cause she can't find it in Malaysia. So, kalau nak CD, pon boleh.
Baju band Canada. Dah ade 2 permintaan for Alexis on Fire Tshirt. I still do not know where to get them actually :(
Then, I'm going to Disney Store too. Haha, I forgot to get something from Orlando. So, I have to get it there :D

And I'm getting something that has NY on it for Anna. and something that has Canada for my grandmom. I haven't decided yet what I'm getting for you, Anna, but I think t-shirt is cool eh? I'm getting myself a Hard Rock Cafe NY tshirt, keychain NY and NY paintings that people usually sell tepi Central Park. The pictures are all sangat cantik, and they don't cost that much :) They will be perfect for my new room!

That's all for now. Anyone with anything in mind that is not freakingly huge, can msg me :) Any mode of messaging is acceptable (dah macam buat business). And jangan lupa dah kirim tuh, barang2 adelah termasuk 14% tax yer for NY or less.. I forgot. I think they do not have tax for clothes and bags, but I'm not so sure :P

oh, I have to tell you this. My granny is at my home right now! and you know my house is having a major renovation, kesiann tok, bising lah rumah tuh! and she's cute! she wants cetong from Canada. I was like, what is cetong. haha rupenye mug? lol. tp tak boleh mahal die kate. I got her a purse from New York & Company last year and it is for USD10 (sale), she was mad cos she says 10dollars is expensive. OKOK granny, got your point. Will find something cheaper than that! If it's possible :D merah lagi kaler purse tuh. hehe

and now, I have to start studying. l8r peopler!

Ni lah the photos and paintings for sale that I told you :)

8 comments:

Annas Aziz said...

alexisonfire. takda spaces antaranya.

Anna Mohamed Amin said...

urmm.. t-shirt? i prefer keychains.. hehe.. *wink*

fzrzk said...

baiklahh annas...patut lah mamat tu eja gitu. huhu, ingatkan malas nak letak space :)

ok anna, keychain it is. that wouldn't hard at all. i'm getting one for myself too!!

Unknown said...

Kakok, Long time u no singgah at my blog: zveloyak.blogspot - lotsa new stuff ...

Ariff Shazwan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ariff Shazwan said...

ak nak gak..
belikan tshirt western ontario..
jgn beli saiz besar..
nanti jadi baju tido.. ahahaha.. :P
Size M malaysia ialah saiz S kat canada..

Annas Aziz said...

ye ker. aku beli semua saiz M, orait jer. tak sempit, dan tidak besar. maybe sbb sejuk, baju tu shrink kot. hua2.

fzrzk said...

wuhuhuhuh...annas dah gemoks!!

haha baik lahh, akan ditunaikan permintaan mu itu. tp jgn lupa ape saye mintak jugak!