Sunday, April 27, 2008

Not there yet.

I want to be expressive
That is what I want to achieve when I started blogging
But, I'm not quite there yet. I want to write a sad story, and I want you cry with me, that is how expressive I want to be.
But, I couldn't make it happen here. I was good in my diary. I can cry whenever I read my story few years later. I had so much editing going on here that I don't feel I portray my feelings at that moment very well whether it is anger, sadness or happiness. The story feels disconnected most of the time.

IDK

I'm feeling a little emotional right now. and red is my favourite colour. and damn this song I'm listening right now summarized it all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

whts wrong dear?

fzrzk said...

i was reading some stuff in my diary and i got all emotional :P

ok dah!! talked to a friend last night bout. so im cool now