Friday, April 25, 2008

Sila laaa kembali belajar

I'm studying strain, rheology and deformation path that I decided to stop and write since I havent been updating my blog for quite awhile. And at the same time I'm actually chatting with my sister. What else is there to talk about other than "kau nak beli kat aku?". Anyways, lembab betul die balas msg, so I decided to just keep typing out my updates.

Well, to date, I have another 2 exams to go bfore the total freedom! But, right after that I will have my fieldtrip which I'm really really looking forward to. I've checked out the resort where we are staying, and it's quite okay, just the room is a bit small :P, but the best part is of course, the scenery is absolutely breathtaking. Just wait for the pictures alright~

Oh...bet u dont know this yet...my bed is sooooooooooo messy! I have almost everything on my bed just to make sure I don't have to my bed for anything! I got food, all my notes, hand sanitizer, alarm clock, laptop, water etc etc. gosh, I even sleep with my notes~!! You may see this as "farisa is soo sloppy"...but it's doesnt look all that bad ok! For real!

I'm pretty much feeling "calmer" today compared to yesterday, I was freaking out cos I have to study Stats and Structural Geology in 4 days! It's actually managable, I was just not in the right mental set yesterday. lol. And you what I will do when stress starts to kick in? Well, I resort to food of course, then I have my DC++ for me to download tv shows, Iron Curler (lol) and of course, if I go insane, I will start pulling out my make up bag. That is the last thing I want to do! Only when I'm insanely stressed out! Right now, I'm all fine...cos I went to the review session and got some help :)

_________________________________________________________________

Do you still remember PDAC? I wrote bout it few weeks back. It was the first convention I ever went to. And guess what I received in my mail box today? It's a newsletter from PDAC. And...
my picture was on the front cover!! OMG. I was surprised that they actually chose a picture of me, Innocent and Steve to be on the cover. lol. It's not all that big, but u can definitely see that is me! hehe. takde description whatsoever...just a picture dekat border. Who cares..it's still big deal for me. As Innocent was saying: "After this, if u applying for a job, show them that newsletter so they can see who they are talking to!"...that's drama!

ok, seriously I gotta back to studying. tangan bau belacan dowhhhh... hahaha...
and I asked for wedges from my sister wooooooooooooooot!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

salam farisa, saya dan annas punya field school amatlah intense. takda masa berehat. mula pukul 9 pagi habis pukul 10 mlm. pagi keluar pergi field pastu balik terus lukis map. but banyak lah jugak benda yg dpt dipratikkan and belajar. insyAllah minggu depan kami akan pergi ke antigonish but kami akan tidur dekat kem. kene bawak sleeping semua. pretty intereseting. harap awak dpt fun kat sana. jumpa kat tanah air nnt.

Afiqah said...

kakak..lambatnya habis exam...saya dh dpt result pun.....sambil main masak2 sementara tunggu summer course start

fzrzk said...

hehe harun! i do hope to have fun there! tak nak stress stress... kitorang dijangka pukul 6pm je everyday :) kitorang dah disediakan semua perkara nak tido. so i dont have to worry bout that :P

haa cik fiqah...mmg lambat! setiap exam ade gap sngat laa byk hari sampai tak terstudy dah saye nih!