Tuesday, May 27, 2008

my life, continues

Can i say wtf? i'm a bit stressed out.
oh, did u hear the new OMG? it's OMFG. haha, saw that on a billboard in times square. let me just assume u know what the F stands for :D

just as i landed in KLIA, i already starting to feel the heat. even in KLIA where it is air-conditioned. we were "fanning" ourselves and i think few people saw that, in particular one uncle. later, he approached us and say, "u better get use to the weather here". all i can do is smile :)
i think he was following our conversation for quite a bit, since he knew we are studying in canada. lol

i was glad this time, my parents were not late. as a matter of fact, i was late. haha.
haha. well, welcome to malaysia, farisa! i was dying thinking what is the first food that i want to eat. i chose kueh teow soup, lol. it was good! i know i dont want to eat nasi lemak :P

oh what the hell, it turned out that my mom had a hell load of plans for me that weekend. at noon, after resting for few hours, i'm on the road again to hospital selayang to see my aunt who's been hospitalized for some complications. i guess, i can't say no, although i was very tired. i met some cousins there...

bla bla bla....

the next day, i met kak farah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh wow! what a pleasant visit. we talked for quite a bit and yes, i miss her so much. she gave me few things from australia :)
and i left KL for kuantan that afternoon. i cant wait to see my new house

oh my God. it's not like what i expected!! it's still in the major renovation stage. i cant even unpack properly!! my dad took me on a "tour" around the house and show me things. yea, i know once it's done, my house (or my dad's house) will be sangat cantik. and the most shocking part of all is the granitic floor. omg, my first thought is "err, i dont think granite will look good as floor tiles", but my dad insists, so i simply cant say no. plus die dah tempah pon. i googled for some pictures, well, they do have the luxurious touch to it and it's not gonna look all that bad :)
my bathroom will have pink tiles. whaaat! but when i saw the tiles, they are nice, so tak kisah lahhh. the thing is, my dad is making the house very very very well ventilated. like seriously, double walling la, ape lahh will *he say* make the house cooler. my dad is not a fan of air conditioner, so he wants the house to cool naturally, which i think is quite impossible, but hopefully whatever he is building right now is the answer for that!

k, enuf with the house, i will post some pictures if i have the time ok. tempat computer pon sgt smpit. at the moment, no pictures of NY or whatsoever. i know i promise to write about my fieldtrip, but the situation is not so good. i just dont want to spend lots of time at the computer cos ppl are working in this area. k, ciao for now. i dont know when i will be able to write the next post. pls ignore if there is any grammar or spelling mistakes, i just cant proofreading right now :P

10 comments:

Anna Mohamed Amin said...

wahhh~!!! dah sampai rumah?! jealousnye!! i exam this friday.. wish me luck! :(

Ina said...

arghhhh
i dont want to go home!!
canada is sooo pretty nowwwww

ninil said...

kak ngah, sile lah bercontact contact..

Lee said...

hey hey. u r back!!!!!!!!!! jom jumpe. u go down kl. muahahahahhaa. am a big fan of GG tooooooo!!!!!!1

Shafiqah M said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Aww man..i deleted my last comment by accident =|
I MISS YOU MUCH!
EAT THAT FAST FOOD FOR ME!!

fzrzk said...

goshh~!! dah ramai comment, sorry tak balas bebeh!

anna: see u soon ok, hari tu lalu ur house..hehe kosong je. takde orang kaaa

kak eyna: i know i know! saw few pics dari kawan2, canada sgt cantik dah! ala!! sedeyh2.. tp sini dah lawa juge. haha...macam biasa la kann

ainil: turn kamu lak contact saye

li v: babe, abg tengku ajak jumpe. marilahh kite paw duit die dgn membelanjakan kite lunch/dinner. haha. that is if u are ok with him. lol

shafiqah: OMG dear, i had KFC and i was dissapointed.lol. i misss u so much too!! have fun eh, walaupon saye takde hehe

Lee said...

he told me before bout ur return. muahahahaha. jom paw duit die habis habis. muahahahahaahha

Anna Mohamed Amin said...

xde orang lorr.. nabilla and kakak je kot.. man tgh cuti btw, but he's never around the house.. mesti jejalan nye lah.. and my parents asyik ke kL.. saddam in college.. so xde orang lor.. huhu..

Annas Aziz said...

welcome home yo! contact2 ler kalo rajin, nombor saya still no. lama.