Saturday, May 17, 2008

Selamat Ulangtahun ke-1

yea, it's the 1st anniversary for my dear blog. happy bday (it is bday?) bloggie....
i'm supposed to give my blog a super duper makeover (lolz) but i'm in NY right now and the internet connection is so freaking slow sometimes and so i dont bother myself. i would probably have the make over once i'm home~!!

it's gonna rain like crazy for few days. i guess my holiday in NY this time will be wEt, Wet, and weT! hate it! my my flats is driving me crazy. my feet is corruptly hurting right now cos of u! damn. never trust flats...especially if they are vincci or nose. they are darn cheap, so u get what u pay for huh. tp tak jugak, even aldo flats gives u the same problem too! haihh...i can only count on my sneakers. but sneakers are not FF... huhuhu. i have one sneakers in mind that might change my perspective a little bit, but i have not accomplished finding the perfect one!

oh, i did quite few shopping already. hehehe. finally i got smthing for my dad, walaupon just baju which i already gave him last yr. i dont care, it's not like it's easy to find smthing for him!

ok, ngantuk! and i think i'm getting a fever cos of the rain yesterday~
i'm taking a rest right now. ciao!
















FF = fashion forward :D

No comments: