Thursday, April 1, 2010

23

This post is meant to be short.
I turned 23 two days ago and I can already feel that this year is going to be crazy! With 2 weeks left of school, I'm grabbing all the time left to enjoy the last few remaining days as an undergraduate student. I still don't know if I'll be hired by Petronas or not, but I want to keep a positive mind about it.

Birthday
Kak Asiah invited us over last Sunday for a bday celebration. Sarah baked me a cake (Yeay!), we ate Bakso (a.k.a Mee Sup with meatballs) and we watched 2012 (OMG!).
I love all my friends for remembering my bday; a few called (even all the way from Malaysia!), but most of them wished me through Facebook. Either way, I'm happy. As for more bday celebration, Izzy made a reservation at Dragonfly Bistro for dinner (http://www.dragonflybistro.ca/). It's a Dutch-Indonesian restaurant. Later, we went for ice cream at Marble Slab ;) Thanks again y'all for the bday wishes!




My bday cake! Thanks to Sarah B.


"I want to arrange the candles"
The kids wanted to have 23 candles on the cake!


Time to sing the "Happy Birthday" song!


...still singing


Make a wish (but, I forgot) and blow the candles!


At Dragonfly Bistro. This is what you call "Don't eat and talk at the same time". Well, I still love this shot! (c: Izzy)


I had Lamb ribs with potato and veggies
DELICIOUS~!!

Izzy had Steak Diane with potatoes and veggies.


Good food. Good place to dine.


A bday gift from Izzy.
Love it.

A bday gift for myself: Moleskine Limited Edition Woodstock notebook.
A new diary to replace the old one that's running out of pages to write.


Maybe this was taken 23 or 22 years ago :)


That's my bday story. What's yours?
Later gators.
- FZ



p/s: In my opinion, 2012 is a really bad movie. As a (future) Geologist, I guess I will be safe, if Earth ever succumbed to such disaster.

5 comments:

Anna Mohamed Amin said...

happy birtday babe! hehee..
I so agree with you, 2012 is such a bad movie!!! Their luck somehow is too much! so illogical! 10000 B.C is so much better! ;P
and oh! that lamb ribs looks so delicious! rase mcm nak buat lamb chop la plak.. hrmmm..

fzrzk said...

thanks! oh, i havent watch 10000 BC, best ke? ok nanti try download. sgt sedap ok! especially bile orang buatkan lol

Furbie said...

I forgot to add that I'm Li-Ying. Now, that makes it less creepy, right? (:

Furbie said...

Hello. I am stalking you. :) I was looking for your MSN address but stumbled upon (okay I lied, FB has all the info lined up one after the other) this instead :)

You're a very cute baby. :p

fzrzk said...

you're creepy ;) well, now that i see ur photo with ur comment, i think i can guess who you are lol
btw, thanks for the cute baby compliment. hehehe.