Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Tripping Headache

My mom and sister are coming over in about 1 month! I am excited, but little that I know planning a trip for them is a headache! Mainly cause I have to rent a car and in Canada, you cannot return the car at a different location than the pick up. That is headache #1.

Headache #2 comes from time. My sister is such a genius she plans to stay for only 10 days in Canada. Not a problem if Ontario is the size of MALAYSIA or UK. With time constraint, more factors weighed in, especially bus schedule. When I told her everything is not within 3 hours like Malaysia and UK, she said "Apesal Canada ni besar sangat?"... Sigh to that.

I hope Headache #3 doesn't last forever, which is problems with online booking. I tried twice to book a flight ticket for me and my mommy from New York back to Toronto. I hope you know that I won't be flying at all if time is not a limiting factor. I don't mind a 10 hours bus ride to Toronto. Urgh, please be okay tomorrow Travelocity!

So, in order to show my family what Canada has, I am taking them to Toronto, Montreal, Bruce Peninsula and Niagara Falls. Cukup lah tuh :)

Headache #4: I haven't pack my stuff to leave London Hall for good yet.
Headache #5: I haven't fix my thesis and send it for printing.
Headache #6: I haven't write a report and thank you note for the companies that gave me their samples.

Bahahahaha number 4,5,6 is entirely up to me.

I think sleep is good remedy for all my headaches.

Later gators,
FZ

p/s: I bought Brave New World yesterday for $17. Good price! I am still wearing the same tshirt as workout just now. Siap terlupa nak mandi :( FYI, I am working on toning my arms. LOL

No comments: