Saturday, December 3, 2011

2 Blogs

Two things that I would love to do is to have a travel blog and a food blog. All this while my traveling stories are compiled and written here, but I don't feel it is dedicated enough. Meaning to say, I don't share the whole journey. I had this idea back in third year when I was traveling with a friend in Quebec City. Well at that time we were in Chicoutimi and we thought of writing bout the places we went where people hardly travel to. That idea was a hit for few months that we even thought of names for the blog. I came out with "Sidewalk and about" and to tell you how excited I was, I made the header already...2 years ago....tapi the sight of the blog, is not even anywhere close. Big sighh...Maybe this will come true one of these days. I just need to find somebody willing to share this traveling blog with, i.e share their traveling stories and we compile ours in a blog.
|
|
\/

The header I was so excited to do.
Most of the pictures were from that one month trip I had back in Summer 2009.
I don't finish the quote I had there, I just forgot who said it >.<

As for food blog, I've always love cooking and all this while I always take pictures of the food I cooked, either I created that dish or just tried others' recipes. Back in my student days, my food was always the lots-of-veggies-towards-healthy-diet kinda food but now I'm more keen on experimenting local dishes, somehow. If I were to choose my signature dish, it would probably the sherperd pie in which I had "asianized" it. Many had tasted this version I made and so far they all love it. LOL. I think my mee bandung recipe which I got from my mom was good too, but I'm yet a pro in making it. It will be exciting to have such blog, to share what I love and what I've made with others. Hmmmm...maybe one day! But I don't do desserts, though. Hehe.

|
|
\/

The sherperd pie I made back in Canada.


p/s: I'm craving for noodle soup right now...mana nak cari tengah2 desert.

2 comments:

Anna Mohamed Amin said...

I'm willing to share the traveling blog with you!!! ;D

fzrzk said...

what bout my food blog? hehehe