Thursday, December 1, 2011

Ticking advice

| and so, I am catching it|

That's engraved at the back of my iPod in which I bought in 2008. Ever since, I never really dig deep to value what I've engraved and somehow these words just slipped by without notice. I do more now and I believe they are strong words. It serves as a reminder to myself that nothing should be taken for granted, let alone letting an opportunity wasted in front of you. Therefore, seize them so that you don't look back at the things you've missed. Three years into it, I still believe in them and any opportunity given or earn is my path to somewhere better because I learn along the way. I am happy that I see things the way I do, but I just need to be more positive about things. That positive mindset will be my forte one day, insya Allah.

Of all the things that I am today, I will never forget how I got here. And I will never forget all the people that helped me get here. I feel blessed. Bless them.

And so, I am catching it. Whatever IT may be.

No comments: