Saturday, January 31, 2009

roll the old film

Ariff, I found one picture of us too! I totally forgot this one! This was taken weeks before we left for Canada in 2006! At least this one our faces looked "cleaner" with no jerawat what so ever!


At KLIA, sending off Lynn, CK, Bart, Syahir and Apai! I hate what I was wearing...


Alang2 tu, letak one more pic of me, Harun and Baim~!!
Somehow, I dont look short in this picture.

If u compare the two pictures, I do have 1 smile...It's just the same, even the way I was standing was the same. sigh. I think I pose better now...

6 comments:

Ariff Shazwan said...

hahaha!
gemuk!

hari yang sedih bagi aku waktu dulu.. hua hua

fzrzk said...

asal laa pulak kau nak sedih arep weyy..tak gemuk ah time nih. sedang elok saje...

Ariff Shazwan said...

haha.. kau giler pe..
time tuh dlm 84 kg rasanya..

ada arr sebab time ni sedih.. kah3x.. laa takkan tak ingat kut.. kenapa ak bersemangat sangat nak pergi airport time tuh..

Ainil N said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
fzrzk said...

eh eh. betul laah...kau pegi ngan kak farah. ape daaa...aku leh lupa.

84kg ker? woii ni anak gajah ke ape nihh

Ariff Shazwan said...

Ini anak melayu yang berketurunan pakistan! hahaha