Saturday, January 10, 2009

A heart of a Palestinian no one knows

Good day.
And so I got all my wish list items today. Nothing too fancy. Just a pair of jeans, a plaid shirt, a vest, suede peace bracelet, rugby jersey-ish shirt, a blazer, and shot glasses of the cities I visited during my trip. I have to say they cost me a lot, but I'm putting my I dont care face forward because I've longing for these items for so long and so, money is not a matter for me.

However, they are for others. Dang!

I was at Kak Asiah house today to enjoy laksa. She made delicious laksa and ketam masak lemak. She is generous enough to let us enjoy her amazing cooking, together with her family. Over the years, we've become very close and I can count on her on so many things, even to seek for advice. She is definitely like a big sister that I never had.

Kak Asiah is married to a Palestinian. Pakcik's name is Ghassan Barzak. In the midst of Israeli attacks on Palestine, everybody in Kak Asiah's house is always sort of on a lookout for the up to date news regarding the attacks. Pakcik still has his mother in Gaza, as well as other relatives. And he told us once that the area where his mother is staying is being bombed. Sarah (their daughter) told me Pakcik even cried. Seriously, who wouldn't?

So, while eating laksa...
Sarah was telling us about her visit to Palestine few years ago. I was jealous of her. She got to step on Palestine land, and I havent had the chance to do so. Right now, lets just hope I will have the chance. As you can imagine it is tough to get in. Malaysians cannot enter because our passport do not allow us to enter Israel. You have to go through Israeli custom to go to Palestine. As for them, they entered through Egypt. Sarah told us how hard it was to just travel from 1 gate to another. The distance between 2 gates are like 500m, but u have to take a bus. They crammed everybody in there, and can suffocate by just being in there. The bus is apparently travelling really slow, so that makes the matter even worse. She said, it seems like the bus is moving at 5km/h or like that. She can walk faster than that! But NO, you cant walk. The military personnel will shoot u if u do because it is a war zone, and any pedestrian will be identified as a "possible threat to the security".

They finally arrived at the second gate which is the Israeli gate, and after long discussion between the driver and the Israeli officer, the officer decided not to open the gate. So can u imagine that, after spending long hours waiting and travelling, ur fate kinda lies whether the officer wants to open the gate that day or not. This is a demonstration of inconsideration and no civility. So they have to come back the next day. To Sarah, she feels the officer just enjoys making people suffer because he knows people will come back. She was drenched in sweat and tiredness from travelling the whole day, and got separated from her dad in the bus. Can u imagine being separated from ur parents when u are 12 in a very, very foreign country? I will cry.

Then we went on to talk about the Palestinians.

All the things I heard today are somewhat new to me.
I bet all of us know how Jewish are pretty darn intelligent. Just look at Albert Einstein. Enough said. Kak Asiah said, it is in the al-Quran, Allah said to Nabi Ibrahim that his boys Nabi Ismail and Ishaq will be smart or soft hearted. Nabi Ismail got to be the soft hearted one and his descendent becomes the Muslims. Nabi Ishaq was blessed by his intelligence and became the Yahudi descendent. I read in wikipedia that Yahudi do acknowledge Nabi Ishaq and Nabi Ibrahim as their Rasul, but they do not acknowledge Nabi Ismail for reasons that I do not know.
So, you can see the proof that Allah has given the descendence of Nabi Ishaq as the smart ones. However, they are not soft hearted and I will give u examples later.

Again, all the things I said here came from Kak Asiah and her family, so I'm giving credits to them.

I cannot confirm myself how Yahudi got to stay at Palestine. Due to this limited knowledge, Kak Asiah urged me to go to a lecture by Dr. Frinkelstein (hope I spell it right), and he will be talking about the history of the settlement. I agree to go.

Now macam nak tulis dalam Bahasa Melayu sebab Bahasa Melayu best~!!

Menurut Kak Asiah, sebenarnye orang Yahudi ini takut. Takut dengan diri mereka sendiri. Sense of security pada diri sendiri adelah sangat lemah. Padahal, ape yang patut mereka takut dengan orang-orang Palestin yang hanya bersenjatakan batu? Mereka sebenarnya lagi takut pada diri sendiri, maka, mereka mahu melabel orang-orang lemah Palestin sebagai orang yang jahat. Walaupon dunia memang dapat lihat siapa yang lebih besar senjatanya. Ini kerana juga, hati mereka lemah. Seperti sy katakan tadi, mereka tidak dikurniakan hati yang lembut. Hati mereka keras, maka, logik utk mereka sukakan kekerasan. Mereka macam susah untuk dapat hidayah drpd Allah. Berapa ramai kah orang Yahudi kita dengar memeluk agama Islam? Jarangkan? Lebih ramai orang Kristian memeluk Islam drpd Yahudi. Nyatalah bahawa Kristian lagi lembut hatinya drpd Yahudi.

Ramadhan.
Inilah bulan yang paling ditakuti oleh orang Yahudi. Hampir setiap tahun, Zionist akan bomb Palestine dalam bulan Ramadhan. Ini kerana mereka tahu ini lahh antara bulan di mana seluruh umat Islam akan mendoakan keselamatan dan kesejahteraan orang-orang Palestin. Jadi sebenarnye, again, mereka takut dengan orang Islam. Sy rase, kalau kite semua bersatu, pasti mcm kuat kite akan jadi. Saya yakin. Cikgu English saye penah katakan dulu, (die dari Australia) yang kalau Liga Arab bersatu boikot US, Palestin pastinya lebih aman. Tapi tidak, kerana negara masing2 mahu menjaga kepentingan masing2, saudara sendiri diabaikan. Sy pon bersetuju yang negara2 Arab dahulu perlu bersatu sebelum negara2 lain seperti Malaysia boleh join group yang sudah unified ini. Saye pon tahu orang Arab ade sedikit keras kepalanya.

Kita semua mungkin tak penah pergi ke Palestin. Tapi jika kita pergi dan melihat sendiri penduduknya, kita akan tersentuh dgn ketabahan mereka. Mereka sentiasa tersenyum dan masih boleh berjenaka tatkala diri sebenarnya di ambang bahaya setiap hari. U just not gonna know what will happened in the next day. Tapi mereka masih hidup dalam kegembiraan. Hati mereka seperti bercahaya yang seperti hanya menerima perkara2 positif dalam hidup sahaja. Sy mmg suka hidup positif, apetah lagi dikelilingi oleh orang2 positif. Seorang wartawan Yahudi penah masuk dalam Palestin untuk menulis laporan kehidupan orang Palestin. Beliau menyamar utk mendapat berita. Hanya satu die cakap: die tersentuh dgn orang-orang Palestin. And I know why. The reasons are very obvious. Kalau betul mereka susah, pastinya sudah lama mereka tinggalkan Palestin. Namun itu Tanahair mereka! Pastinya susah senang di bumi sendiri! And I have to admire them for that. I wish so bad I have the same courage as they do. Dan wartawan itu berkata lagi yang ikatan kekeluargaan di kalangan orang2 Palestin sangat kuat, korang mmg takkan nmpak ikatan seperti itu di mana2 di dunia ini. Saye boleh bersetuju dgn kenyataan itu. Di sana, tak ada pon pengemis. Bolehkah anda bayangkan hakikat itu? Sedangkan di negara2 maju seperti US berlambak2 pengemis. Bukan itu shj, dah bagi derma kat sorang, kene bagi kat geng mereka semua. Di sana, mereka hanya duduk di depan masjid dan slalunya orang yang beri pada mereka. Sy tak dapat nak terangkan dgn lebih baik, maaf. Di sana juga ada banyak kedai emas, tapi mana ada pak guard ngan senapang utk jaga. Punya lahh hati mereka bersih dan telus. Tuan kedai boleh pegi makan/solat/cakap phone atau apa2 sambil tinggal je kedai terbukak begitu. Takde orang akan datang merompak. Setiap orang pon sudah nampak kejujuran mereka. Bayangkan kalau kita buat begitu di Malaysia atau negara2 lain. Sah2 dah kene rompak! Sedangkan, kalau kita bandingkan, di Palestin lagi ramai orang2 miskin daripada Malaysia. Tapi mereka ingat ajaran Islam atau ajaran mana2 agama lain yang mencuri itu Haram. Ketarakan beza antara dua dunia ini. Kedua2 nya negara Islam, tapi praktisnya berbeza antara penduduk2nya.

Negara Barat sememangnya tidak dibenarkan membuat liputan di Palestin. Nampak sangat mereka bimbang akan kebenaran. Orang2 Yahudi pon tak digalakkan masuk Palestin. Hanya wartawan di atas yang nak masuk dgn cara menyamar. Kan die dpt satu "revelation". Memang akan tersentuh kalau dapat bergaul dgn penduduk Palestin. Saye bercakap ngan Pakcik pon dah tahu hatinya baik dan takkan buat perkara2 korup. Saye mmg tabik Pakcik.

Saye memang harap attack kali ini akan berhenti dalam masa terdekat. Esok saye pegi rally. Ni peace punye rally.

Tadi bercakap ngan Ariff. Harap semua dah sedar yang kita manusia akhir zaman. Dalam bercakap2 dan berfikir, saye ade juga rasa takut. Nampak sangat Iman saye masih goyang. Ariff pon ada berikan satu video. Saye baru tgk part 1, dan dlm itu bercakap dgn kemunculan Dajjal. Since video tu tak banyak sangat ckp, saye google. Wahh, banyak gak info2 baru. I was somewhat surprised. Dajjal memang akan muncul. Cuma saye terfikir, apekah die akan berada dalam fizikal yang didescribekan? Iaitu bermata satu dan ade tulis kafir pada dahinya. Saye merasakan itu terlalu obvious. Maka, pastinya kalau kita nampak orang seperti itu, kita akn terus attack. Tapi ustazah saye penah katakan, what if it is not something as obvious as that, but it is more like a figure of speech. To tell you something indirectly. Allah itu Maha Kuasa. Mungkin Allah tak tunjuk secara terus, tapi itu hanya satu kiasan. Ustazah penah ckp, maybe secara indirect die tunjuk pada US. Kerana, US hanya "bermata satu" iaitu tengok pada perkara2 keduniaan dan sebagainya. Ini adelah satu cara utk melihatnya. Dan ade kebenarannya kalau kita fikirkan. . . . .
Malangnya ada orang dah cakap, Dajjal sudah keluar. Kan kita patut 3o Dajjal. Dajjal mata satu belom kluar, tp die punye small armies dah kluar. Google laa Sathya Sai Baba...orang kate adekah die Dajjal? Entah lahh

You see, I'm still enjoying the finest things in life. Something as simple as satisfaction that I get to buy all my wish list items simply just put a big grin on my face. If possible, I can even dance. However, I forgot that while I'm enjoying my life, others are suffering. Why am I like this?
I feel so selfish.
I can tell you this, all the items I bought are branded. Now that add another guilt on my already guilt-ridden heart. I have a friend who is rich, dead rich he is. But does he care too much about buying the finest things for himself? No he doesnt. I'm impressed by him. I can learn something from that too. Despite being a wealthy kid, he does not seem to be disturb by the fact he doesnt own a pair of Gucci shoes. I know some would be bothered. Gile man, sy tabikk sama lu...

Yea, today I learned a life lesson. Sy sibuk konon nak enjoy life, and that life is too short not to enjoy it and I hold a principle that I'm going to be young just once in my life, but I simply just forgot about the simple things that can also make my life happier. Just by writing some thoughts on it made me smile and brightens my day. Somehow I felt like all I'm trying to do is to "compete" with my invisible competitors. To see who buys what and when. And many other competition may applies as well. As if, my time just chilling at a coffee shop is not ideal enough to make up my day. I hang out a lot during my trip to US. I find it comforting after a long day just walking, we just sat down and talk and take silly pictures. That's enjoying life. Oh well, it took me awhile to see that... Pls dont be mad.

Credits again to Kak Asiah & fam, and Ariff for some of the infos in my post today.
Sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes. It's 3.11am and I cant afford to proofread my post.
Thanks for reading. Later gators!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

As much as i hate the israeli crueltry against the palestinians, i can't help but wonder how ironic things turned out to be. We the muslims were once a superpower with the all-conquering empires- abbasiyyah, uthmaniyyah, you name it - able to expand their controlled territories by force. The wheel has turned and now it's exactly the other way around. Let us all pray for the safety of innocent palestinians during this turn of time.

Nevertheless, i hope those who were involved in killing unarmed civilians -be it the israeli forces or hamas- would never get to taste heaven in the afterlife.

Ariff Shazwan said...

wow banyak info jugak uncle itu bagi. Memang dunia ini tak nampak apa yang tgh berlaku di Palestin. Mass media yang di control oleh yahudi jahanam akan manipulate semua news yang tak favour diorang. Dan lagi kerajaan US yang menjadi proksi diorang.

Kerajaan Islam yang ada sekarang actually kuat tapi mostly dicontrol oleh proksi yahudi atau pun pemimpin yang tamak haloba dan hanya fikir keduniaan. It is quite impossible to see that we're going to be united soon unless the corrupt leader/proksi yahudi is out of their office.

Palestinians really should be respected. The things that you wrote about them being positive is so true. Just look at the documentaries about them, they can still smile and makes jokes although their life there is unimaginable. I don't think the kids there knows that life there isn't normal. This things has been going for generations and it will not end anytime soon.

Hurm, let us just doa for the Palestinians safety and for their patience. Boikot barang yahudi, create awareness to people about the cruelty of zionis and donate to the Palestinians.

fzrzk said...

Nasri: I find it rather ironic too. I was asked how did that happend? How can a powerful empire crumbled in face of the time. We were once great, and shouldnt it not remain like that? yes, let us all pray. those who are evil, will go to hell, that is Allah's promise to us all!

Ariff: memang banyak infos. terasa gak kadang2 bdak2 ni lagi banyak tahu pasal ape berlaku die dunia ini drpd saye dah jauh lagi dewasa drpd mereka. we can play our part, so lets us all do it! i went to the rally just now. oh boy! it was cold, but we all just dont care. i do find people are getting our message here. the crowd all shouted Free Palestine etc...there are like 1000 people there! and they are not all Muslims. I'm very happy!

Nanue said...

i'm now somewhere between awe and tears. terima kasih kakak u've enlightened things up =)

saye xretilah nak komen dan beri info gempak2 for i'm pretty much naive. saye ade gak googled sal this attack. and kalau akak rajin tgk berita utama pon, dorang cover cerita ni hari-hari dan ade one day ni die panggil duta palestin ke balai berita, which was utterly sad.

marila doa ramai2.

fzrzk said...

yeah nanue. saye pon tak tgk berite sangat. hari tu pon my cnn-addict-friend aka nasri yang beritahu pasal attack nih. jgn sedey2. lagi bagus kalau kite beraksi drpd sedihh

Ina said...

good entry farisa.serious :)

Anonymous said...

as always, a very good post! i enjoyed it! :)

fzrzk said...

Thank You.
I feel like people like us do not get a first hand experience of a Palestinian and his/her family. So when Kak Asiah and her family told me the story, I was summoned to write about it, so that others can know as well.