Sunday, January 18, 2009

Nothing new...

And so, I've been tagged.
Whoever feels like doing it, pls do it. But in particular: Kak eyna, Arep and Ainil has to do it cause I know u guys always update ur blog!


Rules: The answer the question by putting up a picture that u googled using the answer. Supposedly it has to be the first picture on the search list.

I used flickr.com :) and the pictures I chosen are someone the first to come out and the best one to answer my question ...


AGE OF YOUR NEXT BIRTHDAY



Picture credit: fionalaughlin

I will be 22 this coming March 30, so pls mark that in your calendar folks!

PLACE I WOULD LIKE TO GO




Picture credit: Giuseppe Finocchiaro

Santorini in Greece.

It's a beautiful island in the Mediterrenean sea. In general, I would love to go to Greece! That is my dream vacation and wouldnt be beautiful to share it with somebody I care. So it seems this trip is for later planning :)


FAVOURITE PLACE




Picture credit: Claydo NYC

Been there 3 times and I want to go back for more. The city never sleeps :)

FAVOURITE FOOD

Picture credit: Yours Truly

Sushi. Nuff said.

FAVOURITE THING



Picture credit: Mike G. K.

I have a fascination for one of a kind shot glass. I do not drink, just for the record. As of now, I have 14 shot glasses displaying at my window, 4 shot glasses back in Malaysia and another 2 in UK with Fardia. So the next time if u go blank as to what to buy for my bday, u know now. Make sure it's unique!



NICKNAME


Picture credit: adorevie

Paris. My latest nickname. Given to me by Linda!
I was called fritz in high school and feysa in Taylors. But those two names are quite impossible to find, dont u think?

FAVOURITE COLOUR




Picture credit: *Merylu* PetiteFraise

Pink and Yellow. My two perfect colour! I was a pink lunatic before, but yellow caught my eyes last year. Anything in yellow is forever stunning!
COLLEGE MAJOR





Picture credit: photolitherland

I'm a geologist in training. I would describe it as a job like no other :)



NAME OF MY LOVE





Picture credit: Tee Secret Garden

I love my family and my friends
Do I even need to elaborate...


HOBBY

Picture Credit: edkohler

Believe it or not, my hobby is to look at random pictures on flickr. One thing about me is I like one word to describe things, so most of the time I will type out the word and so many pictures come out, and I will see how other people define that word. My favourite word is Peace.

BAD HABIT



Picture credit: That Damn Redhead


So what, my mind is always elsewhere. And this made me hard to study! Because at times, I think about something else. AND, I sometime can create a story. OH Dear... Usually this koya-ing time could last for a very long time. I could even continue my story in my later koya-ing time. DAMN I hate my habit!




WISH LIST


Picture credit: incr_foxy

So this is my wish list.

See ya fellas!









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

santorini?! greece?! hahaha...
fyi...i am planning to go there after graduation and it is...again, i repeat myself...it is the place in my top 10 list of places that i want to visit before i die!

thinking about it...probably going in 2010...

fzrzk said...

wow harun. u sure think like me :D

2010 is it...start kumpul duit la ek..

top 10 ke? for me dah top 3 dah...

Annas Aziz said...

2010, top 3 aku:

3. Italy, especially around Mediterranean.
2. Europe (all around) sampai ke Turkey.
1. Selayang Baru.