Sunday, January 18, 2009

Be Young, once

I say this to you
Take a Walk on the Wild Side
(song by Lou Reed)
and what will you say?

Strangely enough, I am reluctant myself. Excuses are not the reasons to hold back. And yet, you have time to create such excuses, why not just go and do it instead. Time does not fly by u twice friends. I don't get to be a 21 yr old girl any other time anymore. I just got to do it once.

So, now that winter is behind us, what does summer holds for most of us?I know some are already planning their summer trip or so. As of now, I do not get any personal invitation to join any party for their summer trip. And so be it. That would allow me to create my own 2009 summer-love. That is what I'm calling it.
And this time, lets make it WILD.


Hush, I'm keeping in my bag what I have in mind. Remember u don't get to be 21 anymore...

Sidenote: I smelled like a guy now with POLO Black EDP sprayed onto my wrist. And this is how I want my man to smell :)

7 comments:

Ariff Shazwan said...

haha..
sape kata ak tak ajak ko..
ak ada ajak apa tuk train tuh..
tapi tak sure lagi dowh..
kena tgk berapa orang nak ikut ke sana..

anyway no worries..
ada 7 bulan lagi tuk plan..
haha..

pergh ko nak couple ngan sape nih?
haha

ninil said...

ehem ehem ehem ehem eheemmmmmmm......

fzrzk said...

nah, train tu old story.
sbb cost die bley kate tinggi laa gak. anyways, nanti aku fikir2 laa nak gi ke tak.

nak couple ngan org yg pakai POLO Black :) tp kene skali smbur je. byk2 kali die sembur tak mohh

ainil spt ade seseorang di fikiran...sape tu...haha

Ina said...

hahaha kite blk msia!
:)
jum farisa jumm.
hehehh.

Anna Mohamed Amin said...

hey babe.. u've been tagged.. by me :)

Nasri said...

farisaaa sorry x ajak sbb my europe trip tu dgn my parents. :)

fzrzk said...

kak eyna: this yr, malaysia kene tunggu saye lagi setahun. canada suruh stay sini...

anna: got it!

nasri: wey, tahu tahu pegi ngan ur parents. dont worry!!
fardia pon ade ajak pegi europe, tapi malas sbb takde duit sgt haha