Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The Collaboration

between Nike + Apple = Nike+. It is exaggerated? No, I say

But still, hi-technology tools can only mean headaches for me. I'm bad at the newest-funkiest gadget in town. This one, I got to know by accident; although Izzy did mention a bit about Nike+ before.

Here's how I know about this err...cool technology:

Western just opened its new $34 million recreational center where they have all the "hi-tech" and state of the art sporting facilities there. It is said that it is the largest university rec center in Canada...I have no proof for that. It was claimed by UWO.

So, being a exercise-cause-I-want-to-lose-few-inches fanatic, I decided to start my year with a some serious determination and my goal is to hit the gym twice a week. I did, for a month. haha. Apparently, you can plug in your iPod touch (or other models, mine is Touch) to the threadmill, elliptical machine etc and control your songs directly from the also touch screen threadmill/elliptical machine. Fancy stuff. and once I'm done with my workout, the machine asked me if I want to store my workout details in my iPod. I said "YES". Then it said I can retrieve my infos at nikeplus.com. So today I did. Haaa....I'm impressed by this technology! That was random...I dont even know such exercise machine exist! At the website, you can set your running goals, then ape tah you can get some sort of trophy....I dont bother myself with that.

As you can see, I have the Mini-Me Nike+ gadget added to my blog. Damn that thing is annoying! You better read what she is saying....as if I never exercise...She keeps complaining saying the last time I ran was 21 days ago....which is true...but hey, I did some light exercise but that doesn't count cause I dont freaking have the fancy machine to record my details! Argh technologies! But sometimes, I'm amused by what she has to say. That thing entertains me...Bittersweet huh!


And if you dont have these kinda fancy machines at ur gym...u can buy nike+ shoes....and buy the sensor....I can imagine $$$$ spent already for all that...

Last thing I know, I wouldn't bother. Unless, if daddy wants to buy it for me :D



p/s: finally, tomorrow I will send my camera for repair...I miss taking pictures already :(

2 comments:

Linda Anuar said...

that's awesome.
btw, you're tagged!

fzrzk said...

haha. insya Allah nanti saye buat! banyak betul org tag saye lately. obvious gile sorang2 takde keje time spring break...