Sunday, February 15, 2009

Mod Coat to Love :)

I'm loving this trench coat! You have to agree with me! This is from modcloth.com Mod fashion has always fascinate me. and Oh Boy! I want this coat. It's just $99. Quite cheap I must say for a coat. Any coat in Canada could cost you more than $100, and they don't even suit my taste buds. rawwwrrr! This is simply THE Coat for me. I can imagine myself tugging myself in it. Sangat sesuai :) but I'm a very rational person, this coat might be suitable to wear around Western, but not everywhere. and I don't trust buying clothes from online.

Take a look at this colour block dress. Hah! This is the other thing on my wish list. Although I'm still figuring out how to wear this dress.
Note this: I hate to wear jeans/tights underneath a dress 'cause that will make me look super short, but sometimes I just don't have any other options sigh. I can already imagine how disastrous I will look if I wear jeans/tights underneath the dress and top it up with a cardi...simply TOO MUCH!
Please don't do that....

You can get this colour block dress from modcloth.com for $39. Cheap!

I've always love plaid shirt. I'm addicted to them now! In just 2 months, I bought 2 plaid shirts already! One is from Buffalo David Bitton and the other is Garage. The plaid shirt from Garage (bought it few days ago) is quite a steal! Guess how much I paid for it? Haha. Only $3.80. Crazy? Indeed!
I tried this Purple Plaid Shirt from Garage too, 'cause the salesgirl insisted me on trying it. I hate this type of plaid actually, despite it is the current-hype-type-of-plaid, but I simply don't digg it :P I tried it anyways...AHHHH! I freaking look good in it! If it's not the price tag, I'll definitely get it. Initially the length of the shirt made me think "I might look short wearing this", but No-Oh, I looked just fine. and skinny too! Wow! I was pretty psyched in the dressing room, that's for sure...Too bad, it is still expensive. hummm.

ok ok, I'm trying to keep my blog away from good old fashion review. I had quite a few reports in the past, if I recall...but lets keep it away from all these superficial thingies, shall we? haha.
(I don't consider taking bout clothes superficial, but just the sake of writing things)

3 comments:

Linda Anuar said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Linda Anuar said...

hahaha, plaid stuff is actually an ancient trend for me. i wore those stuff when i was in junior high school. kinda funny to think how this thing could one day become hype stuff...

the trench coat, i think it would be better without the skirt. I don't know maybe because i'm not much of a fan of skirts? hahaha. i'd suggest you not to buy it unless if you can try it on first.

btw, the london trip, i'm not sure yet. i suddenly feel like i wouldn't afford to finish up my assignments in peace if i were to go to your place. i'll confirm with you on tomorrow insyaAllah. later babe.

fzrzk said...

aha.
plaid WAS NEVER my thing until recently. leh tahan tah hape2 gak. but what the hell. it's not like in 10 yrs i wouldnt wear it cause "it's out of style". pakai je kan cause dah beli. huhu.

i can sorta imagine myself in that skirt bla bla trench coat. tp tak beli punye cause like u said, kene try dulu kann

ok babe, let me know yerr~