Thursday, February 19, 2009

Before my camera got damaged :(

I just send my camera for repair just now. Tonight I feel a lil sentimental and start to dig in my external hard drive for good old pics. I bet u never seen some of the pics here.

First Day in London in 2006.


At our hotel room minutes before taking the cab to Med-Syd, our residence for that year. We stayed at Hilton Hotel, London. There is a sad sad story behind this. Aiyaa.. Terpaksa plak tu duduk Hilton. Habes CAD120++ dalam 24 hours smpai Canada.

Yea! The time we realised we just have each other for the rest of our Western years...

Med-Syd: my first year residence. Beautiful residence.

First day of snow. It's also my first time to see snow! That day, I don't know what to wear to class cause I thought it will be damn cold...BOOO!!

First day raya di perantauan... makan ice cream and veggie nugget saja donng...It was pretty sad.

Winter Break 2006 - Washington and NYC!


K, fine this is not from my camera cause I was holding my camera in this picture.

A little drama here. Again, not my camera ( I was holding mine!!)

Washington Monument, DC

Central Park, NY. My first time in NYC


Washington - Second time for Petronas Briefing


that time at burger king at DC

Baim yang baru sampai, naseb ade nasik lagi. sob sob sob...
macam nasik lemak je yg baim tgh makan nihh!

Do you remember this picture?? Haiyaa...


.....Terus lompat to 2008. Hahaha. Sorry, I bet u've seen my pics in second year...


Picnic KLCC Park. Fams only!


picnic at KLCC park. i was against this idea cause i always condemn people who picnic at KLCC park...but, my mom insisted. family gathering maaa.

Jangan pisahkan Hakim ngan food!

They are getting married. Wohooo! My cousin (the dude) and Kak Mas.
Dang, I'm going to miss yet another wedding!

For those who are wondering how my brother looks like. Here he goes.

Behind the scene...



I definitely looked different in this picture! L-R: David, Fardia and Me (one week after OBS)

Igneous Petrology Lab
See, my camera can even take pictures on thin section. FYI, thin section is a freaking thin slice of rock and we use it to analyze under the microscope. So the pictures taken are through the ocular (or eyepiece = tpt tgk lahh).


This is a thin section.


Colourful mineral under thin section! It's Clinopyroxene baby!


Perthite texture, I supposed? Feldspar under thin section


Plagioclase under thin section

Here's an outdoor lab for Watershed Hydrology
it's not from my camera


WESTERN NEWS OCTOBER 16, 2008.
HEHE, THE MAIN THING ABOUT THIS POST WAS TO SHOW THAT I WAS THE ONE DOING THE EXPERIMENT. I HAD TO WEAR A WET SUIT!! (REALLY HEAVY) THAT'S JUST CAUSE I'M WEARING SIZE 5 SHOES...IT WAS A NICE EXPERIENCE. I CAN'T FIND IZZY IN THIS PICTURE.

I'M BORED AT THE MOMENT AND I DECIDED TO DIG IN MY EXTERNAL HARD DISK AND I FOUND THE PDF FORMAT FOR WESTERN NEWS...SO I DID WHAT I DID TO PUT IT UP HERE~

4 comments:

Ariff Shazwan said...

sedih gambar aku takdak... (-_-)

haha.. biler camera akan habis dibaiki?

fzrzk said...

ehek. sorry encik arep darlingg (start ngade2 ngan kau).

camera tu dalam sebulan insya Allah siap. habes duit bayar repair service! iskkk...nasibah tak berhati2!!

Ibrahim Sulaiman said...

huhu gambar aku ada..buruknya aku makan nasi lemak haha...

nice header farisa..belajar igneous best kan, sy ambik sem lepas..mmg best tgk thin section..enjoy je buat lab=)

fzrzk said...

baim, lapar sgt kerr..huhu
thanks for compliment. saye rase juge igneous paling best antara lain2 petrology so far. thin section die tak secrazy metamorphic. huhu.