Monday, July 27, 2009

Directly from Quebec City

It has been a week now. And it was an amazing first week!
I did a lot of things in that one week : climbed Montagne Blanche (White Mountain), took a dip at Lac Saint Jean, went to a waterpark on a raining+freezing day, chilling at awesome cafes (Cafe Cambio!!), walked around downtown and etc.

oh, and shopping. I bought a pair of new shoes yesterday. Haha. It was a necessary purchase :D
You see, I hiked to the peak of Montagne Blanche in a pair of Nike Cortex. Lol, it was an old pair, so I think you can guess what happened. It was not that bad and it is still wearable, but I just bought a new one, just in case AND it was on sale <-- I`m cheap!

As for the rest of this week, I will be walking around alone :( It might not be as fun, but I enjoyed it so far! I walked along back alleys today - that was scary, but I got to see some very interesting things as I was walking :) Also, I bought tickets to 3 museums, it`s like a package ticket. It was $18 and I think it`s worth it. The biggest museum out of the 3 is currently exhibiting "Fascinating Egyptian Mummies". So I`m going there tomorrow. And Jenn just told me that we might go have dinner at her parents place tomorrow. Hehe.

Well, that`s enough for a quick update.
You know, I just wanna say this so that you will know...Harun is one of the best person to travel with.
To Harun: I enjoyed you company very much. So, I`m dedicating the song "I Got A Feeling" to you. LOLZ!!!! Sorry...terpaksa!


FZ

3 comments:

Linda Anuar said...

ehem u got a feeling... for him? (sorry enchek yg terasa :P)

okay darling don't you everrrrr write in yellow again! your trip sounds really nice. have fun baby. muah muah <3

fzrzk said...

hahahah hampeh. u jangan lynn! nanti ade orang marah2 i plak. takdelahh, itu lagu kami sepanjang road trip. kemudian baru tukar kepada lagu lain! hahaha

ok ok, i figured yellow would look awful, but i was too lazy to change it. heheh

muahx to u too

alrashid said...

you are the best travel buddy! because you make all the decisions! i am just a follower, as always! =)