Thursday, July 16, 2009

Head Turner

KESUKAAN

The necklace I bought at Sunfest Festival for only CAD5.
I just adore the deer on the big o button and the velvet ribbon


My stacks of bracelet I bought at Ardene lol. I actually wear them like that!


I bought this just now when I went to the museum with Claudia and Robert.
This miniature is just CAD4.50. Lol. It has a function, so take a guess!

My attempt to look chic. Lol. Honestly, I don't have the guts to wear this out in the open.
I bought the dress 'cause it's cute and it was on sale :)

Hot air balloon! My favourite; although I still don't have the courage to take a ride on it.

Something I drew for my new room :) The theme: JAZZ baby!


KILLBEAR PROVINCIAL PARK, PARRY SOUND, ONTARIO
My First Camping Trip in Canada
- Here are some of my favourite pictures. Nature speaks for itself here :)

Beautiful sunset. I had to brace the strong wind to witness this!


At the end of the lighthouse trail is a beautiful scenery of the open lake


Plants found at the other trail we went: the Lookout trail


Old tree bark.


Amazing! This place reminded me of the forest during Jurassic age
a.k.a pre-historic time


Finally a picture of yours truly
I was excited??


Me and Linda gossiping after swimming
Lol. I'm slightly tanned now.


5 of us : Me, Linda, Omar, Shafi and Irah!
We were watching the sunset.


The settlers of Catan game. It was an interesting game, took me quite awhile to get the hang of it


The Lighthouse, and Amy.


GAS SAMPLING FOR THESIS
- No pictures from the wells and all cause I'm saving that for my thesis. These two pictures are of the surrounding area which pretty much covered in wheat, wild flowers, corn or soybean plant. I tasted wheat just as it is...it was not that bad!!


View from the car. Yellow flowers are dandelion! Yellow far behind is the wheat


Wheat, almost ready for harvest. You can harvest them once they started to bend over.


PS: I had a great time this summer! Camping trip was fun, and for more picture go to here:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2450905&id=58018252&l=2f60550755

Thesis project is also looking pretty good so far. Yeay! And this Saturday, I'm leaving for Quebec City :)

PSS: Title takde kaitan haha. It's a song title sang by Joss Stone

3 comments:

Anna Mohamed Amin said...

pergh farisa!! u look damn hot + gorgeous + absololutely chic in that pic which u r attempting to look chic!! u should definitely wear that time jalan2.. definitely will turn heads.. :)

Anna Mohamed Amin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
fzrzk said...

lol thanks anna.
still segan nak pakai mcm tu :P