Thursday, July 2, 2009

So straight... IT'S SCARY!

I'm just bored right now.
I was supposed to go jogging today since it's not raining (damnit!) but I decided to go have ice cream instead at Marble Slab. Huhu! I had Cheesecake with Oreo mixing. Sangat tasty! I normally would have Cheesecake ice cream with strawberries, but lets try something else for a change.

So yeah. Next week is going to be hell lots of fun week cause I'm going CAMPING at Killbear Provincial Park!!!!! So excited for that, but before that I got to finish up some thesis work sigh! Tomorrow, I have a meeting with Neil, Claudia and Joanne. Hopefully it's not so scary! I definitely feel a lil intimidated now! Plus, as of now, I haven't drawn the thing on my map! I'm really lazy these days! yeah. Gotta draw a fault on it :(

Yeah, baik...I better go do my work. One more week and I will be seeing my friends again! Hehe. I miss them dearly now. Omar janji nak gosip. Haha..Ape nihhh???!!! Linda, if you're reading...you are invited as well! Nasri, kalau nak jadi mcm kami...boleh laa jugak hehe

Later gators.

p/s: Life can surprise you at times, and I got mine last night. Hehe. But I don't really enjoy it cause I begin to have doubts. It would take awhile to clear that one out!

2 comments:

Linda Anuar said...

xsaba nk jumpa gakkkkk :)
marila gossip hahaha i need to prepare my presentation before the camp. sama2 busy la kite haha.

fzrzk said...

lol. jangan lupa sy pegi rumah kamu friday tu!! busy betul! yeah, itu camping trip dah setahun tunggu!!!