Sunday, July 5, 2009

Mana wangku pergi?

I've always known that I'm bad at saving money! I took a look at my credit card statement, and OH BOY! I don't even want to say anything about it! It's too scary. And if you read Annas's post, yeah, I'm struggling with the same thing too! I'm starting to buy gifts for people now since I'm going home next year, and so far I've spend like CAD40 already on other people. Heh. The thing is, that's not enough! I still need more. That CAD4o were spent on Victoria Secret stuff. Haha. Sorry, I love giving people VS things! So what! Utk guy friends belom beli lagi dong and I have no freaking idea what to buy them!

It's 1.12am, and I still need to find 3 gas wells of which I need to get samples from. But what the hell, I can't have my peace of mind if I didn't write something here :(

So Annas, kata2 kamu ade kebenaran nye! We will probably spend A LOT of money on our trip! So far saye kire, transportation dah nak dekat CAD300. Wow, otak pening tgk all the numbers. Mengapekah saye miskin di sini!! I know why, from London to Quebec I'm taking the train! ngade2 ke? Certainly not! Cause the trip will take at least 13 hours! (unless u fly). So, that's why I chose train instead! And from Toronto to Montreal leg, the Economics Supersaver dah habes!! Oh no! Bad luck kan? So I chose Business Supersaver instead, cause it is cheaper in total than if I were to choose Economics Regular. I hope this make sense to u! Plus that trip will be 6hr long and they will serve a full course meal, appetizer + entree + dessert. So I guess it is worth it! Geez. Menyesalnye tak beli last week!!! Cause it was more than CAD60 cheaper! B*** kan? urgh!

OK OK...sudah sangat negative!
Fine. Slalunye mama yang sponsor my ticket..Lol. Not anymore I guess. Kene laa independent sikit kan. Tapi with elaun so ciput, mcm mana nak independent. The thing is, once dah "pinjam" with mama, mesti laa pulang kan. I will do that one day!

SO yeah, I'm waiting for my allowance this Monday. I hope to be happy on that day :) Now pon duduk rumah Kak Asiah, mesti mahu bayar although die ckp tak payah bayar. Isk, duduk free plak. Tak baik nye kann! So, Farisa pon masak2 and kemas rumah laa sikit2. Itu je yang mampu for now :( Sampai masak tadi terpotong jari skit. Isk! Sengal dowh.

Realitinye, takde laa takde duit...just that, I don't like to see my balance reaching a certain level. And the thought that I will spend a lot of money scares a hell of me too! Haha. I'm always conscious about these things. Although I have to say, my principle is simple. If you wanna go, just go. And money should be the last thing u want to worry. It's not like I'm staying here forever! Well, that ought to put a smile on my face.

Well, good thing for my thesis, it seems like everything is paid by Claudia's company. I totally didn't expect that. She was like, "charge everything to my account". Even Neil wants me to do so too. Imagine, to photocopy a piece of paper pon charge to her account. It's okay, I'll pay my part when time comes. This really makes me more motivated to work on my thesis! I'm now really pumped up! Probably if I can get work study, and earn some cash while doing my thesis would be good. Hehe. I'll take a look on that!

Maka, hati sudah tenang sedikit after membebel here. I hope you are not facing the same thing as me :) Cheers tau!

Later all my gators!

FZ

ps: I chose green to symbolize Canada CAD20 bill that is green. HAHAHAHA

5 comments:

Nasri said...

haha dont worry, i still owe you some money, which you can spend on your new clothes. nanti datang hamilton claim ye.

Nasri said...

eh silap, send that money later to your mom so that she can clear your malaysian cc bills, dont spend it on more clothes :P

fzrzk said...

hahaha korup. baru je cakap kat linda about it smlm. baik sy claim. itu mmg duit my parents hehe, part of it my money tau! so mmg boleh spend. tapi not on new clothes :(

Annas Aziz said...

betul tu. saya pun ada jer duit, tp hati tak senang kalau just ada 200 jer balance in account. sbb nnt in the end nak pakai lagi untuk field work, etc2.

tp saya harap yang travel kita nnt, penuh kepuasan dan kenikmatan. duit blakang kira. hahaha.mo

fzrzk said...

saye setuju tu annas!! saye dah kira2 nanti, mcm takde laa spend gile horror banyak. tp takut je kann