Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Fly me to the Moon

Wouldn't it be amazing if I get the chance to fly to the Moon this 2020? Since NASA is planning a manned mission to Moon, I can tag along can I? So, I can be the first MALAYSIAN to step foot on Moon. Mesti boleh dapat Dato Seri terus ;)
_________________________________________________________________

As some of you might know, I went to Toronto last week for CMA Hari Raya. I do have a lot of work to do, including an exam on Tuesday. Well, it was just now. And I got 80%, so, I'm happy :) cause I didn't want to compromise my long weekend by just staying in London! This trip is no different than my other "weekend getaway to Toronto", just this time, I spent the night at Sarah J's place. I still went to Eaton Centre and got a freaking nice, satin-finished blazer which I intend to wear to Petronas interview this coming November. The blazer is everything I imagine it to be, and it wasn't that expensive. So, you have one satisfied girl over here! :)

That night I went to check out Mbn's new crib. Hampeh, gile cool. Arif pon ade kat situ. I like the location and everything about it, except decoration kurang...but like he said, budak petronas kan, mana ade duit nak beli decor2 nih. He has a point. Then, the four of us lepak kat Dundas Square while drinking Timmies :)

The next best thing is my Sunday morning. I went to Kensington Market. It was my second visit to the market a.k.a TO Hippy Town (Me and Sarah named it so), my first time was with Ariff and Annas. Surprisingly, this time I like the place. I don't know what happened the first time...I seriously love this place, it's like I belong here (exaggeration included). I bought 14 cookbooks from 1960s for only $20. I don't know if I'm into vintage or not, but I like the 60s era. I'm not big on 60s fashion etc but I love the decorations ala MOD. It's cool, I think. So yeah, the cookbooks are amazing! I can't wait to try the recipes in them.

Sunday lagi...evening time
CMA AIDILFITRI at Scarborough.
The highlight of my event!! Gosh! It feels so good to celebrate Hari Raya just like home. Since it is my last Raya in Canada, lets do it with a BANG! If it takes me to come to Toronto to make my last Raya big, that's what I'm gonna do. Well, I did just that :P
The event was great, ade performances, games and all. Of course, the food was amazing too! Nasi minyak, lontong & sayur lodeh, Maple Lodge BBQ Chicken Wing, sate goreng, rendang and tons of dessert. I was quite full that night. And, the chance to meet long time friends was the best. We just chat all night :) I'm gonna miss them went I go back :(
Well, nuff talking...lets see some pictures. This is by far my most detailed trip review ever!

CMA HARI RAYA
More pictures here: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2477325&id=58018252&l=515df9e12f


Yours truly, Sarah J, Lynn A, Irah MN


Mustaqim and I. Mus, my TO tour guide dulu-dulu


The girls in green performed Tarian Melayu that night


Me and Shafiqah!


Aunty Rahidah! Event planner yo!


Safwan and I :)
That night, paksa Safwan ukur ketinggian with me. Darn, masih pendek. I think I wore a 4" heels dah kot.


Kami-kami bajet best. Reunion West Coast 2008 Trip


Pangkat-pangkat Lynn!!
Kami, assistant saja


On the way back... Jadi gamba myspace plak (according to Sarah J)

___________________________________________________________________

WEST COAST 2008 WINTER TRIP
Pictures long due.
After almost 10 months, I got pictures from Mbn :(
So, here are some of my faves!!



Kami! Alcatraz Prison in a distance...


Lepaking by some beach with the view of Golden Gate Bridge


Too hot to handle picture


Driving in San Diego. First time driving in a foreign country!


Look her in the eyes.
Couldn't find Nasri's picture and couldn't put up Lynn's pic :(


A bunch of kanak2 excited to be with a fake Hollywood sign :P


Pout as big as you can!


Love everything about this picture, even the flying camera strap!
Everyone is smiling and happy, what more can you capture in a photo? -Muholland Drive-

Ala Rocky

Sierra Nevada in a distance, if I'm not mistaken.


And of course, my favourite pic of all.
Me and the Grand Canyon! Need I say more?


Later gators
FZ

No comments: