Saturday, October 31, 2009

Gratefulness and lucky charm

I think I ask a lot from God.
Everyday in my prayer I will repeat wishing for the same thing, and sometimes I add new things too. Most of the time God granted my wish, and I am always thankful that I got what I want. Alhamdulillah!

As I was praying just now, in my doa I asked a lot, more than usual! That's when I realize, OK ke to ask for a lot of things? They all sound too "duniawi". Humff...I don't know. I hope God doesn't mind to grant me my wishes as He would always do. 
Whatever happens, I will always be grateful :)

Next week, I will have my job interview with Petronas. I am definitely looking forward to that; although I'm a lil nervous for it. It looks so real! I AM GOING TO WORK NEXT YEAR! Insya Allah. That's mind boggling. Humff, I guess it makes sense to be nervous, takkan nak overconfident? That would be even worst. Wish me luck people, I need lots of them!

Later gators 
Gotta go back to write my Thesis

FZ

ps: Most of my friends bought new suits and all. Huh. I'm wearing a new blazer with "old" stuff. I need to save money now. Hehe. Surprise with the new attitude? I hope not  *wink*


6 comments:

reena kay said...

huhu!~ gud luck!~ :)

fzrzk said...

hehe thanks. u know,ur sister is one of my references! ahh....

Linda Anuar said...

good luck hunnn!

fzrzk said...

aww thanks linda!

alrashid said...

good luck kawan! saya dah kirim awak punya majalah dekat annas! nnt kat sana awak minta dari dia lah! kirim salam dekat semua kawan2 masa dekat sana!

fzrzk said...

insya Allah Harun! Saye masih kesedihan kamu tak dpt ikut .... walaupon tak smpai kot 2 bulan kite "tak berjumpa" hahaha