Sunday, October 25, 2009

Grab it!

Hey guys,
I know it's not summer anymore and it's fall, but that's not a reason not to buy clothes. I hate the fact I have to "hide" what I wear that day under my jacket. So, I don't bother to dress up :P Rather, I kinda invest my money of some nice looking jackets Hah!

Well, here's the thing...whatever up there is just me crapping, as always.
Cik Lynn (McMaster U) wants to get rid some of her clothes! Hah! So, she's selling them at some really really good price. If you are her size, that's just lucky. She has a huge collection of JEANS! I can't believe it! I can COUNT how many I have....let me count for a bit....maybe I have 5 or 6. Hurm. Other than that, she's selling some sweaters, hoodies, jackets (really cool ones!) and some beauty products (ade Victoria's Secret, and sebagai expert VS yang perasan, perfume yang die jual, takde jual dlm Canada. And I have the same perfume, I love it!). Too bad she's not selling her DKNY jacket. Hahaha. That would be a steal! LOL

Interested? go here: www.photobucket.com/pusakkunin

I have a new corner to keep track. And it's Western Gazette Fashion blog :)
They have features on style around campus. Love it. Hehe.


....She looks exactly the same! Cheap chic, Good call. Humff Jacob is so overrated! So is Aritzia!
Too cheap or not too cheap … that is the question by Lauren Pelley
(http://www.uwogazette.ca/2009/10/06/too-cheap-or-not-too-cheap-that-is-the-question/)

Now that Linda is doing what's she's doing...I feel like selling some of my
clothes too. Gile dah bosan dowhh pakai yang sama. Hummffff


Later gators.
-FZ


No comments: