Monday, October 19, 2009

of caffeine and cigarettes

Jangan tiru macam saye, ini peringatan awal-awal.

I swear my frenemy, coffee betrayed me that night cause I got an anxiety attack, a mild one if you are concern. That night, I had coffee, as I would normally do when an exam is coming up. I don't think I had too much; maybe because I always limit myself to just 1 cup of coffee per day, but I had 2 that day. Plus, I think I have to figure out how much coffee I should put into my espresso maker now cause I have a feeling I put too much....Hummfff....

That night, I was feeling very weird. My eyes were "heavy" as though I drugged myself, and my chest is so tight that after a few deep breath and some relaxation still didn't do. I was very worried. I know it has something to do with that damn coffee. But, it's not like I can reverse it or take anything to reduce the effects. Then, I got some bad news from my friends that made me go emotionally unstable that night. I wasn't crying or anything, but I felt "sebak" and then, I went completely blank. I didn't bother reading anything for my midterm, cause nothing goes into my brain. All I felt at that moment is I want to run. Somehow in that moment, I think if I run...I will feel free again. Free from all that crappy feelings. Seriously, I want to do that but it was 1am :(

I talked to a friend and he helps me to calm down again by talking about our happy stories, so I went to bed feeling a lil better.

The next day, I went for a run. I never ran that fast ever in my life. Somehow my normal speed doesn't cut it, I want to go faster. I was running at 11.5 km/h and that is pretty fast for me as I don't do 11.5km/h for long distance. But, at that moment, I felt so free that I don't even feel tired or gasping for air and my legs just keep on moving. I felt what I want to feel the night before, but at the same time it felt as though I'm running from something. I still can't explain that. But I like how I felt after the run :) Although my face was very red and ....my hair...is all terkeluar2 from tudung, it still feels good.

I was happy yesterday. Plus Kak Asiah masak ketam lemak cili padi, lagi laa kot :P

Hummff, I got an email from my cousin about the best "Stop Smoking" ad. So I just feel like sharing some of the pictures with u guys.










Just ask yourself, do you like what you see here? I don't think so.
Please don't overdose yourself with caffeine. I didn't know about the "anxiety attack" until I was searching why I had chest tightness. I, seriously, could not breathe :(


Later y'all.

-FZ

ps: Shasha dah pon sampai di York University, Alhamdulillah. And I got this photos thru email, so I dont have the reference link for them.

3 comments:

alrashid said...

haven't been smoking for 2 weeks. planning to quit =) plus, those kind of pictures will not help people quit smoking! makes them want to smoke more!

fzrzk said...

good job harun.
somehow i gotta agree with you. never in my life i see any of the "scary" ads have effects on people. LOL. i don't know if they wanna smoke even more, but i really hope the ads actually have some impacts.

Anna Mohamed Amin said...

u should see the pics they put on malaysian cigarretes box.. some really creapy freaky stuffs, like lung cancer and miscarried baby.. but people still buys them.. (o.0)