Thursday, September 30, 2010

At 60km/hr

I believe I've been pretty darn "serious" lately. I mean, look at the things I talked about in this blog! Si, Si, I intended so. All of sudden, I'm bursting with issues to talk about. And as I scrolled down, I noticed the ten most recent posts do not have pictures! That is a crime to this blog, eh?

Oh well, I dunno if you know this but I have a car now. Ok lah kereta ni. My only issue is: I know no shit about cars! I just received a call from Perodua and they asked me to send the car for service cause it had travelled more than 1000km. Oh! you do that with new cars huh? I guess I need to ask around where is the nearest service centre is!


Promosi kereta sendiri :p

Of course you knew this already. I went offshore few weeks ago and I was supposed to spend my Hari Raya on the platform. But by some twist of fate, I got to go back to my kampung for Raya. I seriously thought I'm no longer in the mood for Hari Raya, but take this from me...I took things for granted at times. I appreciate my Hari Raya even more this year. The feeling is different...maybe cause I feel like a nomad at times and kampung reminds me of something even more special that I can't even describe. It was a good feeling :)

Somewhere in the middle of South China Sea


The huge mosque opposite of my late grandmom's house.


Mommy in the middle looking like the Ma'am of the house. Haha


Lol. Terlebih makeup. Get this, I don't wear make up to work due to lots of reasons.
The main one is, make up takes up to 10 mins for my sleeping time in the morning. Haha. Biarlah tak nmpak menawan pon kat office :p



p/s: Monitored a well from the first day of drilling until it reached its final depth. I'm one happy operation geologist!

2 comments:

mbn said...

pretty epic farisa!

fzrzk said...

haha thanks mbn! all things in one!