Tuesday, September 21, 2010

To right a wrong is hard

I'm beginning to see what others are thinking. How other human beings think or behave in certain ways; either to accommodate the sad truth or something they want to believe. I have this small voice telling me I was previously blinded by the reality; that the real world does not exist at some point. However, I was in no position to disregard the real world as I can only hope that everything is very ideal. At least in my eyes. But nothing in this world has a perfect template; one where you can apply to fit everything in accordingly. The answer does not lie on a piece of MCQ sheet; but it is a myriad of blank spaces asking me to fill in what I think is right. At least in my eyes. I cannot be asking all the right questions nor do I have all the right answers. One thing I know my eyes are open. To see that I do not live in this world all by myself and that the study of other human being is an art in its own right. I regret for putting myself ahead of others, but I would not plead guilty to it. Why? 'Cause of human judgment. We are judgmental, more often that not and I do not beg to differ myself from this. I do believe we should reserve a little room for judgement, just to give you some benefit of the doubt. Without it, where is your curious mind? People walk in and walk out of my life as if I'm a shopping mall. But along with that comes a perception. One, two, three and more perceptions. Even the cliche-est quote "Don't judge a book by its cover" holds no significance. To say I don't mind is a lie, too. The sad truth is to right a wrong is hard. What more can I say?




p/s: Love the movie SEPI. Brilliant!

No comments: