Friday, September 17, 2010

The learning idea

School what?? That was May 2010.
A learning process shouldn't stop. It should continue until the day you die, no matter how awful it sounds. I just thought for once, my life as a student is over. I like being a student 'cause I do feel I was good at being one. The truth is as much as you and I feel life is stagnant at times, it is not. A student life is pretty monotonous and I learn from lectures. I can't believe I miss those things. No worries, no extra effort at all. I would go to class and listen and jot down everything. I may also took so-called short naps here and there. I met some of the best people in my life too. Ahh, good ol' days. Things are different now. I'm no longer a student. I couldn't get student discount anymore. Working life is different! Way different. I face a lot of new things. Some are good and some are not. But I like it because it is different. I find I learn a lot more this way. Ahhh, I will forever be a student in disguise this way.


p/s: I'm looking for a big dinosaur! It's been missing for few weeks now :p
p/ss: I hate watching talking animals.... (I'm watching Narnia at this very instance!!)

2 comments:

irvingtan said...

You make me fear being old Farisa :)

fzrzk said...

LOL. maybe that was my intention? :p