Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Stealing time

24 hours is never enough for anybody. If only time is sellable, I don't mind spending a fortune on it. Unfortunately, it's not. I'm beginning to lose some quality time, in which I define as me sitting all by myself, preferably drinking coffee while reading a book/surfing the net aimlessly/writing some shite in my diary/play dressed up/singing some songs out-loud while dancing horrendously in front of the mirror/sleep. Honestly, aren't we all trapped in this dilemma as well? And for so many months, I can only ask this question: How the hell do Moms do it? Their job is definitely round the clock; which is why I should not be complaining in this case! I mean, their time is definitely used for others. Respect! That is when I realize I should steal some time. I mean, I drive to work and spend my time doing one thing: driving. But if I take the LRT, I could read a book and listen to my iPod at the same time. And if I'm that good, I would make myself a cup of coffee and just be ready for whatever work has to throw to me that day. I opted for the latter. I do lose some time by doing drive+LRT, but I rather choose this option so that I can relax. Plus I get to save some RM, too. Haha. I witnessed mommies getting ready in the car at the traffic light before. I just need to learn this trick of super-multitasking real fast!


p/s: I guess this girl is not ready to be a mommy. Haha

5 comments:

irvingtan said...

Soalan mahal nak kasi nih:

....are you Kim Possible?

HAHAHHAHAHAH XD XD XD

Anonymous said...

good points and the details are more precise than somewhere else, thanks.

- Murk

fzrzk said...

Irv: Hate ur honesty!! Fine, I'm not Kim Possible! Berangan jer :P

Thanks Murk.

irvingtan said...

LOL NO I was referring to En Adnan's all-time classic question!! Do you remember? You and him were chatting about kenaikan elaun kalau tak silap!

And for the record Farisa, you are amazing and as close as one can get to Kim Possible :)

fzrzk said...

Yeah, I do remember that! That was a funny question to ask eh?
Well, I haven't actually watch Kim Possible. So if you say "And for the record Farisa, you are amazing and as close as one can get to Kim Possible" (Irving Tan, Oct 2010) I'll take it hehe