Thursday, September 2, 2010

Misreading all the signs

This I afraid. What I perceive sometimes could mean the other. Am I to blame for reading the signs wrongly? Rather than putting the blame on someone or myself, I should say this. I’m a very straight forward person. What I say is what I mean. What I show is definitely my nature. I can’t be a chameleon, I’m no good at that. For all I know I maybe stuck in a dilemma for a long time. I perceived things the way they should be perceived. But I realized not everybody is straight forward. They bend their words and actions to make it all so glittery, but hey look far ahead, what do you see? You can bet to see me in confusion. While I’m stuck in this confusion I seek for some support from dear friends. Yes, even people read signs differently. Again, it goes back to there is no damn universal interpretation to any forms of signs (other than road signs). Oh how I wish I can read cards. SO that they can tell me what to do. Superstitious much? I rather not!


p/s: this is not the ideal case

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

salah baca kad je kamu nie...balik raya di sini kah kamu?!

alrashid

fzrzk said...

yerp, akan balik hari raya di semenanjung since platform ni ade prob skit. geologist dikerah pulang!

regarding the cards. i think im done reading things wrongly. lol

irvingtan said...

I'm sure all of us wish that at times life would be more simple. That the human heart lebih senang dijaga, yang kita lebih mampu seeing beyond the obvious. I guess that's the challenge of being a higher-order mammal - we evolved the brain to the point that we have to figure out how to use it LOL.

FARISA COMEL. (hahahahah spam lagi XD)

But THAT'S one card you can't read wrong =p

fzrzk said...

Sure, we do wish for all those things. But in terms of getting it right is tough. Maybe in my head, I hope people are more like me. HAHAHAHA. Perasan!!

Irving, somehow ur mulut and kata2 manis make me smile each time. hehe

Keoi said...

signs...sigh...

fzrzk said...

heh! trying to read them out loud pon tak gune eh?