Monday, October 25, 2010

Pick a team

Why do life gives me options?
Even when I feel like this is the end, it's not. The road always opens to another path, one where I cannot stray myself from, as much as I want to. Then, decision comes in. Unwelcome. But, a must. I cannot seem to wrap my head around the idea that one decision leads to another and I may fatally suffer the consequences. Maybe it is not my call just yet. Maybe I should see what my decision takes me. Maybe I gave the right answer already. Ahhh, maybes! Like one can care too much for them. I was once at a crossroad. I looked left and I saw me. I looked right and I saw me. Nothing wrong with both pathways, but which is more beautiful? I didn't close my eyes and turn left or right aimlessly. I chose my pathway. One which showed me an escape from my life and gave me a chance to explore other options. I do look back at the other pathway, just to see if I missed it. Maybe a little, but I know I can only care so much about maybes that one day it magically disappears! I told a friend once to always keep her options open. So that, when life gives you apples, you can grab the grapes instead. Huh. Options are healthy, let me tell you this much is true.


p/s: I cried upon hearing good news!


No comments: