Monday, October 18, 2010

What comes to mind

Pictures that came to mind at midnight.
I took the liberty to post them here 'cause I don't have to get up early tomorrow.
Fun!


Freckle-like rashes around the eyes from trusting a leading brand in skincare!
They are not always the best, so you know.


The cheap ring that got everybody at the office talking (and trying!!!) haha
Two-fingers-key-diamante-ring
Oh well, i like rings ;)


Rindu langsat, boleh tak? Lagi bertambah manis langsat bila orang tolong kait belakang rumah and kite kutip atas tanah. tapi tak seronok bile die jatuh atas kepala. Haha Oh so sweet, anyways!

@Miri. Traveling while working is pretty awesome 'cause I get to meet long time no see friends ;) Say hi to Rok and Faezah y'all!


And of course, what is a Miri-visit without meeting Ariff!
Ariff is still single, at least that is from our last conversation ;)
(arep aku promote kau hehe)


@Bintulu! Now, I'm trying to sound like a loser here. This was my first time eating at Sushi King! The sushi was not that bad, though. Anyways, travel while working took me to them! Uni and Kak Liza y'all!


And Aiman too! He has a new car haha


and perhaps, I could drop a couple of Ringgit Malaysia to buy mommy a pretty gift.
I finally unwrapped this porcelain jug I bought for her in Peru. It was wrapped for more than 8 months. Haha. Sape datang rumah Kuantan, dapat lah dihidang dalam cawan kementot nih...mahu kaa?


Mereka datang rumah, tapi tak sempat plak nak hidang dalam jug tuh. Went to eat at another house instead! Meet Faten, Farhanim and Aziemah y'all. Status mereka: unknown. haha


The pink team! Yours truly and Faten.
I think I could stare at myself for a good 1 minute in the mirror-window behind me. Vain, enough?



p/s: New vs. Old dilemma. I like the old one better 'cause I was the leader.

9 comments:

stardust. said...

the status is : single.hahahhaha

irvingtan said...

Back of ladies. Ariff's mine.

fzrzk said...

self-promo yer aziemah disitu haha!

irving, i will reserve ariff for you. ariff always attracts the male crowd better. i wonder why haha

irvingtan said...

Dia kata sebab punggung dia besar HAHAHAHA.

fzrzk said...

i dont know if that is a decent reason :p i so hope it's not!!!

irvingtan said...

I don't know - I am yet to personally examine it myself LOOOOOL

fzrzk said...

whoa! i'll check and get back to you *wink*

arep can pengsan if he read this!

irvingtan said...

So...any updates Farisa? HAHA! XD

fzrzk said...

haha! no updates. im yet to meet ariff and confirm it to you!

aik, dah tak sabar nampaknye