Monday, March 2, 2009

No, Veggies are Good

Today, my lunch is
one small scoop of rice
+
chicken drumstick marinated with
ground pepper & fish sauce,
cooked in water (sorta)

+
mixed frozen vege added to the chicken
+

raw baby carrots


My lunch is still on the stove right now, and it's smelling good. The chicken recipe is my original recipe. haha. I tried it last week, and it was absolutely scrumptious. So, don't gag while reading the weird sauce I used for marinate!

I find my body is still adjusting to the less carb diet I'm practicing. It is so easy to get hungry! I told my friend, "gosh, I'm hungry". She asked if I had my dinner, and I said "yes, I had some veggies". She went on to say...

"Farisa, u r so skinny u dont need to diet"

And all I want to say is,

There is nothing wrong with eating healthy.

I'm not trying to diet here, just wanna eat healthier food. Cut some carb and fat intake. Even if that means I gotta sacrifice a little. I maybe skinny to eyes of my Canadian friends, but in the end it's what I feel about myself that counts.

2 comments:

Taufik said...

Farisa, try tell mubeen to eat healthy. hehe..

fzrzk said...

haha. he actually did eat his veggies when we were in LA.
that was a cause for celebration.

*walaupon tak habes and end up dihabeskan oleh yours truly and sarah juggavodoo*