Sunday, March 1, 2009

An Invitation

Last Friday, I was not in a good mood while studying for 2240G - Catastrophic Events in Earth History Midterm. It really boiled up once I started reading about the devastating-and-presumably-the-reason-for-mass-extiction-yet-we-can't-really-prove-it continental flood basalt. I couldn't understand a thing.

I was pretty much cursing the whole time. Not a good thing when you are supposed to be concentrating. I dunno what got into me at that time. huh

After finally finished reading the almost 10 pages front and back notes, I decided to take a break. Turned on my computer and later I know, I was eating cendol while checking my email. And guess what was in my Inbox? It read "2009 CSPG-SIFT Selection". I said, hurmm...what could this be?

AHA! The rest is history...

I got into SIFT! Another dream come true :)



ps: Harun got into SIFT as well. I'm so happy, cause at least I know I'm not going to be alone. I told Harun, lets rock that damn thing together. I know he is into that idea as well. It will be totally like Taylors all over again where I went to Taylors not knowing anybody, except for Harun. We are always into things together. Sweet thing! See ya bud!

8 comments:

Afiqah said...

happy for you Kak Farisa and Harun as well although he didn't tell me

Western in not a small University so you must be doing really well there :)

And i really badly want to go there next year but i have to compete with this girl
we'll see how it goes next year

salam
and hooray again for you

fzrzk said...

Thank you Afiqah!
I'm happy that I got chosen.
I wish you luck for next year. Don't worry, I'll let you know everything bout it to give u an edge over her :)

w'salam.

Linda Anuar said...

sift? is that the camp thing that you told me about? waseyh...congrats hun!!!

fzrzk said...

hey cik lynn hamilton! it is what u think it is babe :)
thank you for the wish.

Anonymous said...

bukan tak nak bg tahu kamu afiqah sayang, cuma kamu tu saya jarang jumpa. selalu je study and kerja. plus, kamu pun bukan nak bagi tau yang kamu dpt jd RA next year. so kita sama2 salah.

*sedap gigi condemn org*

fzrzk said...

aww kanak2 acadia gaduh sini la pulakkk

ninil said...

congratsssssssss farisaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!

fzrzk said...

heh. thanks ainiL!