Sunday, June 14, 2009

Apekah future yang menanti?

.....Sunday

Actually, I'm taking a break from studying grade 11 Math! Gosh I'm so rusty! Nevertheless, I find the questions given are rather easy and I'm not saying this cause I'm now a university student, but if I were to do these questions when I was in Grade 11 or Form 4, I can safely bet I won't get a headache. Lol, seriously wey... even first time tgk pengamiran dulu was in form 5, tapi in the Canadian education system, integral is taught at university level. Now I know why my first year math marks was not that bad hehe. Even some of my Canadian friends said "we are so behind". Bangga kejap, sebab Add maths memang susah pon...

Now budak2 Petronas 3rd year mesti tengah hanta result and borang kerja! Ahh! See summer time pon we have a lot to think about. shish! As for me, tak buat pon either one of the above haha. Sabar2, I will have to do it eventually. I got my result yesterday and BOY I WAS SHOCKED! I got an F. Mcm korup giler. Itu untuk the course I missed cause I went for SIFT although I did get a special permission to sub that with SIFT. Wow, you wouldn't want to see me yesterday cause I was about to lose my head! I emailed couple of ppl and apparently they haven't update it yet. Amboi, sedap2 je tak update. And because of that, I'm not registered as a thesis student. Korup korup! My prof emailed me my marks for my SIFT report. Weee! I'm happy. Since now I know I don't get F...I can stop freaking out and just wait for the updates before submitting to Petronas everything. I can't imagine muka En Rasyidi tgk ade F. Mesti die mengamuk cause I asked him for permission to go to SIFT and assure him I will get credit for it. Hehe. Baik, saye semakin cuak utk interview keje Petronas yang akan berlangsung lagi 4 bulan kot! Ah! Now that I know I might not end up as a Petroleum Geologist for Petronas, I kinda feel like wtf, but since the oil price is going up again...I can have hopes once more! Mungkin budak2 Petroleum Engineering je yang tak perlu susah hati...Not fair betul laa.

Baik, I just wanna put a picture of me and Leah at her graduation which was on Wednesday!


I thought of wearing a dress at first, instead I chose a dressy top matched it up with a pair of skinny jeans. Lol. I'm in love with skinny jeans now. Before I think I look horrible in it cause my huge hips will be accentuated



Hehe. Too soon. I guess now you will know how I will look like
wearing the graduation hat! Next year, pakai tudung colour lain!! mungkin pink? yea, that is a possibility.Sorry make up mcm over sikit sbb minah ni suruh pakai over2

Just one more year to go folks! Then I will be back, possibly working with Petronas already :( My mom called the other day and she was all excited about coming over next year. Ok Mom! Siap nak lawat my sister kat UK skali. Humm, over plak tuh...Fardia la tu suruh mama pegi sana next year. Aiyaaa...


p/s: I brought with me British English 3 years ago and I'm not about to sound like a North American anytime soon. Still gonna use rubbish ok! Haha.
--> mesti korang tak paham. Ignore je hehe

8 comments:

alrashid said...

saya rasa future saya dan annas amatlah blur skang nie. sbb saya dgr ada urine test masa interview ngan petronas nnt, so saya ngan annas konpem tak lepas! hahaha...(bayangkan muka annas yg cuak...)rasa mcm takmo balik malaysia plak!

fzrzk said...

Apesal plak ade urine test? Lagipon, naper korang tak lepas? Musykil ni....

Ariff Shazwan said...

haha. aku rasa ak tahu kenapa.. tapi taknak cakap.. kah3x.. ak tgh bosan menunggu next flight ke hong kong.. haih lambat giler..

fzrzk said...

takkan dadah kot! harun ape nih hah? annas skali plak nih, adoiiii...

arep, see ya in a bit!!!

alrashid said...

apa dadah plak! saya ngan annas potential kencing manis ar...pet takmo amik kami sbb kita akan mati awal =)

fzrzk said...

hekeleh. kencing manis plak ke? sy pon ade keturunan kencing manis wey..tp potensi utk dpt now...itu eden nggak tahu dong. takkan laa pet korup tak nak keje sbb kencing manis

Annas Aziz said...

kalaulah sesorang tu boleh mati dilempang byk kali, dah lama aku try...

cik farisa, saya ada potensi untuk kena kencing manis, sbb tu mmg genetik mak saya. adalah dalam 70% boleh kena kalau tak jaga makan dari skarang.

fzrzk said...

ouh. dont worry. saye pon ade keturunan kencing manis. tu yang jaga tu donggg. lempang je harun tuh..hahahha...maaf-able