Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Too little never late

New look eh for the summer
A little kid-ish, but I love it! You must love it too!
Lets get out of the grown up world for a change.

Too bad, my life right now is pretty slow. Apart from tutoring, I don't do anything much. Although I kind of wish I start reading something, especially all the articles for my thesis. Ah, whatever. This Friday, I will meet up with my prof and probably we will discuss my summer plans. Hopefully after that I can start to think again. Lol

As to what I'm looking forward to, it has to be end of JULY!
Why July? Well, Harun and I plan to go to Quebec to visit our dear SIFTies, Viv and Jennifer! Oh, I can't wait to see them! I miss them a lot. For those who don't know - probably you don't - cause I never mentioned it here...Jennifer n Viviane are the two people I hangout the most during SIFT. It's like our lil geng + Harun (they pronounced it as 'Arun, French can't pronounce H). What's funny is, they speak French all the time and I speak Malay with Harun all the time. So, they said, it's fun to hang out with us cause we are just like them --> we speak other language better and speak English slowly. To them, other SIFTies speak too fast and they can't understand them, haha. I like the fact, Jenn had been to Malaysia before. It's like my conversation starter with her. Well, the last time she went to Cameron Highland and KL, so next time I will take her to the islands and jungles...way better than the city and tea plantation. No offense to those who enjoys tea and loves the city life. Lol

The fun doesn't stop there. Ariff, Khamsani and few others will later join me in Quebec and it's all rock and roll after that. Quebec City, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto (Canada's Wonderland, Popeye etc), Niagara Falls ;) No solid plan yet as of now. But I can already see it happening. Money money, mari berjimat now! I got a mission with Ariff. Baik kau bersedia credit card and telinga utk mendengar leteranku. haha. That's all.



The best picture ever. Title: "What we got from Calgary"
L-R: Yours truly, Jennifer and Viv


I guess you all know how Ariff n Khamsani look like. Haha, cause I don't have their picture pon at the moment. Sorry guys.




A totally unrelated picture. haha I just like it cause
it is a candid picture of me going hiking WAHAHAHA
SOOOOO GEEKY for even liking it!


p/s: Hasan just told me calling somebody "dude" is no longer cool unless u r black. Ouh, point taken!

2 comments:

alrashid said...

i love the new look!

p/s: what's wrong about being black?! :)

fzrzk said...

Haha, thanks. Nampak fresh kan?

Nothing wrong being black. He just think only black people are allowed to call others dude, but I can't!!!!