Monday, June 8, 2009

Oh So Wrong

I went to some kids festival here in London last Saturday. And I wanted to get a face paint. It was free, so I said, maybe I should just get a small PEACE sign.


Is this some new PEACE sign I'm not aware off??
and it's big...

OMD. NO
I argued with the girl and boy there, and they were super convinced this Mercedes Benz logo is a PEACE logo. Geez! I saw the other girl (another face painter) had a peace logo too on her cheek. Hummm...it's not a peace logo. It was a freaking Mercedes Benz logo.

Another OMD moment for me.
Since there are so many kids in line, I just don't want to argue. I can only hope nobody is thinking I'm promoting Mercedes Benz by any chance.

The real deal

FZ.

4 comments:

Anna Mohamed Amin said...

LOL!!!

Linda Anuar said...

pity them... hahahahaha

fzrzk said...

yeah. ape lah budak2 nih. tak peace lover betul!

fzrzk said...

...... i have to sign in kat sini...sorry yer. cant find where to sign in kat new layout ni. shish!