Wednesday, March 19, 2008

dah buat keputusan

Ahahah.. I'm taking Kak Eyna's advice and go have fun although I have a test coming up. I've been working hard this week :D To tell u the truth, I was completely surprised that I could pull myself and study really hard. My laptop was definitely pushed aside (source of corruption). haha, anyways, I cant be anymore excited than this! I dont personally love maple syrup, but once in awhile it can be good eh. Plus, it's a Canadian thing, and u wouldnt get this experience anywhere else, so what the heck huh.

Next week is my bday! darn I'm turning 21, feels old like hell. lol :P but it's ok, I can get "wiser". Well, u know in Psychology, there is no such thing as getting wiser as u grow older. Yeah, whatevs, I'm gonna say it anyways :D SO yerp, this trip is a present from me to me. haha. cos after that weekend bday, it's crazy already cos finals are coming up, some lab final is also coming up and of course, who could forget my infamous poster presentantion! we (me, lilliana n izzy) are working on it this afternoon! oh, I'm pretty excited :D will show u the final product in 2 weeks ok. Do count the days to that.

Right now, I gotta go. Grocery shopping :)
Here are some pics of anything related to maple syrup. Promised u to get my OWN set of maple syrup photos. :) JOy ~!!









hehehehe.... luv u guys...muahxxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

=) Awesome picts!
Had sooo much fun with you around...we'll chill often!
Much love!
-shafiqah

Anonymous said...

=) Awesome picts!
Had sooo much fun with you around...we'll chill often!
Much love!
-shafiqah