Tuesday, March 11, 2008

do u come in yellow?

This bag is the closest I can get to my dream DKNY bag. But I would be a lot happier if the colour is yellow. Although yellow is last season's colour, I dont mind at all.
OH this is my dream bag! where can I find it???
oh this bag below is smwhat USD265. baik beli DKNY terus :)
If u want to tell me this bag is ugly what-so-ever, think again, this is the style for this year. If u dont like it, u r sooo behind!
I do see some western kids wearing this bag already, so, pronto! gotta find one myself quick!






6 comments:

Ina said...

eh i LOVE this bag in purple! ape nih cik feysa
just get it, its gorgeous in purple!

fzrzk said...

argh! i've been dreaming for a yellow bag laaa akak!!!! this bag will look awsome in yellow! lol purple-yellow...totally contra!

ninil said...

ni lah budak2 western..hohoohoho

fzrzk said...

wah ainil ni, mcm tak penah biasa lak saye suke handbag!

tak kira! nk kaler kuning gak

Ariff Shazwan said...

boleh letak baby dalam beg tuh... hahahahaha

fzrzk said...

tah hape2 arep... tak kuasa letak baby dlm beg....letak laa dlm stroller. nak stroller yg siap ade suspension!