Tuesday, March 4, 2008

spring break and handbag :)

Spring Break is over~!!
So, what did I do over the break?
Nah, nothing much. Me and Izzy went to Wonder Sushi for the first time and we've been craving for sushi since God knows when. The food there is absolutely amazing! I love the shrimp tempura hand rolls and the noodles! I'm now dreaming of going there again. haha.

Other than that, nothing much. It was boring as hell. Oh, I did buy 2 new handbags. One is to replace my red bag, and I bought the other one cos it was only 10 bucks, it looks expensive. lol. it's a faux croc-skin clutch. I love it, and I know if u seen it, u will be drooling over it as well. hehe. Despite that, I still haven't found my dream bag! I've been looking for it for months now, ever since December! Why is it so hard to get a nice yellow handbag?? Well, I know the designer brands have it, but yea I dont plan to spend 400dollars on one bag. That will just kill my budget for months! I gotta spill this to u, I was goggling the other day, and I found a D&G handbag that is to die for! It's perfect! I don't have the picture dowh...I looked it up 2 days ago and I couldnt find the same website. What a bummer!

Whatevs, yea...dont pay attention to this post lol . cos I just feel so bored right now and so I talk about my dream bag. Doesn't make any sense to u guys out there. hahaha

No comments: