Friday, March 28, 2008

Go forward or Hold back?

I have a question for u.
If u have a dream or passion that is ridiculously impossible, do u go ahead with it or u hold back and maybe, just maybe wait for the right moment that God knows when will come?

I bet most of u will say: Go for it!

But, is it that easy? like I said, the situation is, this dream/passion is hands down impossible. So, what say u?
Maybe I should put up a situation so that u can visualized n make decision, unfortunately, I can't think of any good one right now, sorry :)

I think I should hold back, idk....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i have a dream. i want to be a model. LOL~!! funny, seriously.. but its a dream.. but i cant, coz im short.. so do u say to me, JUST GO FOR IT? or not? if its not imposibble, why not? right?