Monday, March 31, 2008

farisa every 30 minutes

izzy had planned one hell of a bday treat! oh my! and this is one of it.
"kite kene amik gamba setiap 30 minit".... well, i have no problem with that *grin*

so, we headed to the mall.....
what i didnt know was there are surprises that await me.............................
oh, i had a badge on saying "bday girl" awwwwwwwwwww



1. while waiting for the bus.... it wasn't a long wait. this is the first 30 mins.


2. arrived at white oaks mall, took us half an hour to get there.
i'm holding an oversized clutch by Nine West...talking bout fashion forward. we were in The Bay.
And we met Chris, oh wow! with his partner...

PLEASE CHOOOOOSE FOR ME: WHICH JACKET IS THE HOTTEST??

3. Le Chateau Silk Jacket. My favourite actually, and hell yeah I look good in it!
but, I'm not a fan of the price :( CAD225, my mom's gonna kill me....


4. Red has always been my favourite colour, but I already have one! Just that
the one that I have is a bit thin, this one is thicker. And I hate the buttons on
this jacket. But I look good eh??


4. Same shop as above, so same number. Oh, I'm in Urban Behaviour here. Guess what?
I love this jacket too. Haa, see I have a big conflict. lol. Love this one too! I dont have a
black jacket yet, so this seems to be the best choice! The jacket is very fashion forward, with puffed sleeves and "skirt" bottom half of it. Balloon effect, if u can imagine...
and it looks good on me too.

SO, WHICH JACKET U THINK IS THE BEST + HOTTEST ?

Here is the SURPRISE!
A lunch treat at Applebee's :) Let's see what I had....


Izzy's Mocha Freeze
and I had strawberry coco dot dot dot <--I dont remember...too long
Cheese Quesadilla as our appetizer


Me! and the balloons that are decorating our table.
Thanks Izzy!!





BEFORE...






















AFTER... I feel fat :(













awwwwwww, 5 waitresses (I think) brought us our dessert and sang me a Bday song the Applebee's style. oh my!! I was so happy and malu2 cos ppl are all looking at me :P








I got a present from Izzy!! A beautiful candle (she knows I L.O.V.E candles) and
a GAP shirt :) thanks bebe...






the madness continues... silly pics je. And the worse part is: the mall closes at 5pm and we didnt know that...

BUMMMMMMMER!










































Balik sudaa....


OH, this is a gift I got from Linda, Nasri and Mubeen. Thanks guys.
Name die Moo-hu, from the geology term MOHO. hahaha... and this is the first time
in 10 years that I got a soft toy as a gift :)


the card i got all the way from Bristol :) Pen for scale. besaw betul...


4 comments:

Ina said...

gila hot that le chateu jacket
seriously

fzrzk said...

i know right!! sedey mahal betull!! biasa laa le chateau :P

Annas Aziz said...

nampaknya, semua gambar nak ada scale. maklumlah geologist...

fzrzk said...

mesti!! real life application!