Saturday, March 29, 2008

for a new year.

i hate ppl taking vain pictures of themselves like this one up here, but i can't help to take this kinda pictures myself. that makes me a vain person, but do ppl hate me like me hating others?
what makes us different is, I DON'T UPLOAD THIS KINDA PICTURE to my facebook or friendster. nuff said. read more down here. *i look weird in this picture*


well, my new year starts tomorrow so, i came out with this theory: i know i have a very strong personality (bukan perasan, i just know i do), so, i figure...if i tone down this so-called strong personality, i will become less annoying a.k.a more likeable. how bout that!

i dont know why do i like to bother myself thinking this kinda stuff, but i just have to. it's such a mind boggling thing. sometimes i'm just unsure how ppl perceive me. somehow i think last week proved to me how exactly ppl see me. not going to say it here, but i know it in my heart. maybe it was just for fun, but there has to be some basis to this "fun".

i cant help to think, that maybe some ppl do find me irritating or maybe slightly arrogant. cos when i reflect things to myself, i see this. i see that if i were some other person, lets say A. and A has the same freaking personality as me, i dont think i would like A.


going deeper by day.

No comments: